• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl was outstanding

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it’s semantics but doesnt “best” mean most exciting. I can’t think of a more exciting SB then this last one.

I didn't say "most exciting". I said it was exciting. It was. And no... best "football game" is something completely different.

Look man... Enjoy the win. Seriously. The better team clearly won that day. Just try not to be "that" douchy fan. People are giving you their opinions and just because they dont agree with you warrants an attack or you labeling them haters.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers-Cardinals SB with the Santonio Holmes catch among other crazy plays.

That was a great game. Also the Giants/pats one was also a great game

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say "most exciting". I said it was exciting. It was. And no... best "football game" is something completely different.

Look man... Enjoy the win. Seriously. The better team clearly won that day. Just try not to be "that" douchy fan. People are giving you their opinions just because they dont agree with you warrants an attack or you labeling them haters.

I hear you. But Im getting a bunch of crap on here like... "Eagles wont get anything for Foles", "Jay Ajayi is medicore", "The SB wasnt good", "The Eagles D is pathetic". I appreciate the props but too many people on here telling me that, in fact, the Eagles arent actually good. Thanks for being real.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. But Im getting a bunch of crap on here like... "Eagles wont get anything for Foles", "Jay Ajayi is medicore", "The SB wasnt good", "The Eagles D is pathetic". I appreciate the props but too many people on here telling me that, in fact, the Eagles arent actually good. Thanks for being real.
Welcome to the hoop:suds:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe that's how they feel. Maybe they are trolling you. Maybe it's a little of each. What are you gonna do? Argue with someone about their OPINION?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that's how they feel. Maybe they are trolling you. Maybe it's a little of each. What are you gonna do? Argue with someone about their OPINION?

Yeah, I get your point but isnt that what Sports Message boards are about. Arguing opinions? I could caree less if Pedersen won coach of the year or if some random person on the internet tells me that Ajayi isnt any good. But thats what makes this all fun. Arguing. Maybe I take peoples opinions too seriously... you are right on that criticism. But once I log off it forgot about. But I thought winning the SB lets you act like a jerk... its all new to us Eagle fans so cut us a break :)

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I get your point but isnt that what Sports Message boards are about. Arguing opinions? I could caree less if Pedersen won coach of the year or if some random person on the internet tells me that Ajayi isnt any good. But thats what makes this all fun. Arguing. Maybe I take peoples opinions too seriously... you are right on that criticism. But once I log off it forgot about. But I thought winning the SB lets you act like a jerk... its all new to us Eagle fans so cut us a break :)

Trust me... us guys from Boston were jerks LONG before the Pats won any SB. I'm quite sure @Rock Strongo and my other fellow Mass-holes will agree with that!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me... us guys from Boston were jerks LONG before the Pats won any SB. I'm quite sure @Rock Strongo and my other fellow Mass-holes will agree with that!

Man... I got trolled hard in the 2004 (season) SB in Jacksonville by a ton of Patriot fans. But I have to say you guys have a little more class than Eagle fans.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, it was a good game. Nice to see the Eagles win their first Super Bowl.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not from me. One of top 5 SBs for sure. I think someone will bite on Foles but I'm not sure about a 1st rounder. The Eagles D is certainly good but not one of the best evah.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not from me. One of top 5 SBs for sure. I think someone will bite on Foles but I'm not sure about a 1st rounder. The Eagles D is certainly good but not one of the best evah.

Nah I agree about our D... the D played fantastic early but I think the Giants set the blueprint on how to counter. The Eagles had a very good run D this year but they need huge improvement at CB. Like I said... when Brady scored that TD with less then 2 minutes to go in the first half he literally shredded them AT WILL. It was TD, TD, TD, TD, Fumble, then almost another miracle TD on a hail Mary. They were soooooooooo close and Brady is the GOAT! If the RG stops Graham for literally a 1/2 second more the Patriots most likely win.
It seems like it is almost impossible to win a SB. THe Eagles needed two 4th down conversions. A trick play TD, about 5 miraculous grabs just to barely hang on.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I agree about our D... the D played fantastic early but I think the Giants set the blueprint on how to counter. The Eagles had a very good run D this year but they need huge improvement at CB. Like I said... when Brady scored that TD with less then 2 minutes to go in the first half he literally shredded them AT WILL. It was TD, TD, TD, TD, Fumble, then almost another miracle TD on a hail Mary. They were soooooooooo close and Brady is the GOAT! If the RG stops Graham for literally a 1/2 second more the Patriots most likely win.
It seems like it is almost impossible to win a SB. THe Eagles needed two 4th down conversions. A trick play TD, about 5 miraculous grabs just to barely hang on.

That's why it was a great SB for me. The Eagles had to roll the dice A LOT in that game to beat the Patriots and succeed in most of those attempts. And they did. kudos to them. If not the Patriots could have very, very easily won even when giving up 41 points. Two teams punching at will until one of the team broke..

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why it was a great SB for me. The Eagles had to roll the dice A LOT in that game to beat the Patriots and succeed in most of those attempts. And they did. kudos to them. If not the Patriots could have very, very easily won even when giving up 41 points.

Literally a 1/2 second of protection away from winning it again.
A 4th down and 2 conversion by Philly, if stopped, the Pats win again
A hail Mary that only needed one player behind Gronk for a 6th SB
A 4th down TD right before half away from yet another title.
One questionable catch by Clement over ruled might have won it for the Pats too.

So many chances at SB 6. Wouldnt be shocked in the least to see Brady win another 2 SB's. Dude is an alien.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was entertaining and close is always fun. But there was a noticeable, even to casual observers, lack of defensive intensity and execution. A lot of missed tackles, very little pass rush and the first 3 yards were free way too often. Someone posted in the game thread that it looked like the Pro Bowl. That's not fair, but not all that far off either.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was entertaining and close is always fun. But there was a noticeable, even to casual observers, lack of defensive intensity and execution. A lot of missed tackles, very little pass rush and the first 3 yards were free way too often. Someone posted in the game thread that it looked like the Pro Bowl. That's not fair, but not all that far off, either.

I think both teams had the intensity but the Eagles faced the GOAT and he put on an absolutely masterful performance. He shredded the 4th ranked D in the NFL for the 2nd most yards of any game in the history of the NFL. If I had a vote I would have given the MVP to Brady even in the loss.