• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVIII San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can think that. I'm just explaining my point. The run game was working and they didn't use it as much as I think they should have. I'm not saying he had a bad day overall and I'm not discussing "touches" by CMC. I'm also not giving him credit for the trick play as it could have ben a disaster and I'm not sure it should have been thrown TBH.
I dont think it was working all that well but maybe thats just me

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit stain Uncle Saggy has tried on the political board this morning. I tell ya, folks love hating on poor ol' Black Adam... :heh:

Pretty sure that fella eats paint chips & drinks zima.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much now the conversation is over.
Mahomes > Aikman if Mahomes never does another thing in the league.
I'm ready to call Mahomes GOAT. I know he 'needs more rings' or whatever but who would you rather have at age 28 as your QB, Mahomes or anyone else who ever played? Combination of arm, legs, height, decisions, 'it' factor...he's the GOAT

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think it was working all that well but maybe thats just me

Chiefs stuffed McCaffrey on 3 or 4 early down runs in the 3rd quarter and they were loading the box. Gotta give them credit. I think Kyle made a reasonable choice to turn to the pass more.

If there is any criticism about running more, he should've done it more when they were in the red zone in OT. On 3rd and 4, perhaps two straight run calls should've been the plan. However, that one video shows that the 3rd down pass play should've been a TD if the line had blocked better, so I still don't fault Kyle.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure that fella eats paint chips & drinks zima.
Lol that cat's pathetic. He's been trying to prove I'm not Black for quite a while now. Lol GnG tried that shit too when he was still here...

Dunno why race is so important to losers like that, but you gotta laugh at that kinda stupidity...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol that cat's pathetic. He's been trying to prove I'm not Black for quite a while now. Lol GnG tried that shit too when he was still here...

Dunno why race is so important to losers like that, but you gotta laugh at that kinda stupidity...

Oh hell no another yo-yo who think you're a white guy. That's funny.

gigi would be so proud if he was still around.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to call Mahomes GOAT. I know he 'needs more rings' or whatever but who would you rather have at age 28 as your QB, Mahomes or anyone else who ever played? Combination of arm, legs, height, decisions, 'it' factor...he's the GOAT
Give him another ring or two and I'm right there with you. He's already on pace with yards, awards, and such...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funnier still is guys like Siggy and DH and a few others who only come to SPORTSHoopla to talk shit in the PF. They never talk about sports here ever LOL

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to be sick when you see how McKivitz was blocking no one on the Niners' last offensive play. It seems like Kyle called the right play.

He did. That was on a good drive. He had great drives, that's what is frustrating. The drives we scored, we mixed in runs and screens. The 3 and ours were all throw, throw, throw.

I'm not a Kyle Out guy or anything. I just think he needs to have someone help with calls or he needs to learn. Last night was 2019 all over again.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funnier still is guys like Siggy and DH and a few others who only come to SPORTSHoopla to talk shit in the PF. They never talk about sports here ever LOL
Excellent point. You'd think an all political board would suit those needs such as they are better...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it’s the Super Bowl I’m not taking the guy coached by Kyle Shanahan.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it’s the Super Bowl I’m not taking the guy coached by Kyle Shanahan.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. It's undeniable at this point. The only guy who can get to his level is Josh Allen if he starts getting rings.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still around? My goodness what's wrong with people?

That crap was advertised non-stop in the 90s and early 00s. I remember asking my Mom if she could buy some because I bought into the hype and wanted to try it. I took a few sips and threw it away. My Dad came home from a trip and went to grab a beer and he came up and was like, "Who wanted to buy Zima?" I fessed up and my Dad just glared at me and said, "Did you like it?" I said, "No. It was horrible." He just nodded and say, "Good, now go throw it away."

We never spoke about it again.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It's undeniable at this point. The only guy who can get to his level is Josh Allen if he starts getting rings.
There's times when Allen looks nearly unstoppable. Then there's times where he almost gives games away. Time'll tell if he can rachet it up...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Shanahan discussion is actually really interesting. The Niners were the favorites. #1 offense. A 1 seed. They should have been trying to maximize the number of possessions which means throwing the football. However, the Chiefs have Mahomes who is abnormally good at coming back in football games and Shanahan seems to be bad at closing football games. I really can see both sides to it. Not sure where I land. Just glad the Chiefs won.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to be sick when you see how McKivitz was blocking no one on the Niners' last offensive play. It seems like Kyle called the right play.

You know what the sad part of that is, some of the talking heads will somehow try to blame Purdy even though it was obviously a fuck up by the guard.