• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl 50

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aka Super Bowl L
aka The Golden Super Bowl

Panthers open as 4-1/2 point favorites.

Give me the Broncos and the points.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why but I just had a flahsback from the last SB we won vs Falcons. I remember I was oh maybe 16? I remember just starting to post on MO (KFFLERs will know).. Watch the game from upstairs in my parents house and running downstairs were the computer was after the game to shoot the breeze!

Les do this!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I favor Arabic to Roman numerals!

primetime714

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Wade I trust. Gotta find something more consistent on offense though. The Panthers have a better D than the Pats and they could easily steal the Pats 2nd half gameplan which shut this offense down.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the plan for the offense in the 2nd half was to play extremely conservative because of the way the defense was playing, plus, to limit the chances of Peyton turning it over, and having a huge momentum shift ..

There were a few times when it was 17-12 that it seemed we could put the game away with a TD ... But the conservative approached worked this time

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird super bowl observation: Thought it was funny when the broncos played the seahawks in 2013 and the two states to legalize marijuana were in the super bowl that same year. There has always been one since with seattle last year and us this year.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in Panther country this week. Most ppl are just glad we beat the Pats. No hatred at all for the Broncos. Hoping for a good game.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in Panther country this week. Most ppl are just glad we beat the Pats. No hatred at all for the Broncos. Hoping for a good game.
I think it`s more that they were more worried about playing Pats than respecting Denver. They think they got the better match up and scales got tilted in their favor.Read between the lines. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it`s more that they were more worried about playing Pats than respecting Denver. They think they got the better match up and scales got tilted in their favor.Read between the lines. :)

Actually listened to some Panthers fans earlier today and yeah they seem to be getting to that Patriot level thinking this one is in the bag. Heck I saw something l like 70% of the country thinks the Panthers win this one. Last week 80% of the analyst on tv picked the Patriots.

I honestly love that we are in this spot. I think the players do too. The pressure is off. If they lose well they were expected to lose. If they win though it shocks the world! All the pressure then is on Carolina to have to go out and perform.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you right now. This is going to be a good game. The inevitable demise of the Broncos in Super Bowl 50 is greatly exaggerated. Kubiak and company are going to have a good game plan going into this thing. I know the teams are different but the Broncos absolutely shut down Cam Newton a couple of years ago. Go with the game plan that contained Rodgers and the Packers receivers in week 8 and we got a shot! Our defense is already feeding and fueling off of the national disrespect. I also think Peyton is going to move heaven and earth to get himself ready for "one last rodeo". Look for our offense to stun the world with a plan that has them scoring quickly out of the gates. I love the way this is shaping up. The Broncos feast off of the underdog role!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Bronco team has a chance to be my favorite Bronco team of all time.

So what does Latimer have to do to get noticed?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's getting noticed on special teams. He hasn't dropped a thing. I would like to know what it is about him.. Must a be trust issue on the playbook? Routes? He can block. I am hoping for big strides next year because the guy catches everything.

He and Kayvon have been special teams beast. My guess is we draft a WR. Andre Caldwell I don't really expect back next year. Fowler and Latimer have been both more active on kick and punt coverage then Caldwell which was really my biggest reason to keep Caldwell in the first place. He isn't an awful WR by any means but he is a dime a dozen WR and does nothing for me as a KR anymore.

It does seem like Caldwell has caught a few clutch TD's for us in his time here, but I guess my point is with Latimer not seeing a ton of the field and my expectations of drafting a WR early. I figure Caldwell is the odd man out as Fowler, Norwood and Latimer all appear to be more valued right now. It seems like all of these WR's have played different roles, bigger and smaller roles in each game this year. They have been really interchangeable. All but Fowler have seen inactive time. Latimer the most, Norwood few weeks injured, Caldwell just 1 game late in year, but now in the playoffs and SB all 6 WR's have been present due to special teams play and mixing them up in the lineup at the WR position. Norwood was so close to a TD last week. Latimer caught a big pass last week vs NE.. Fowler the week before vs the Patriots after a few drops.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely going to be interesting what the WR group looks like next year. If Latimer can develop and they bring in a rookie to compete we could have one of the best WR cores in the NFL once again. Throw in getting Heuerman back from injury and whoever our QB is could have plenty of weapons to work with.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Osweiler!

I hope so!

Interesting stat of the day. The Broncos have now gone to 7 Super Bowls with QB's drafted by the Indianapolis Colts. The Colts have only done that twice. Thank you Indianapolis. Maybe they let Luck go and he comes here to continue the tradition.