• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs. Mavs

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the Bax have a WS ring, the Suns are undoubtedly the alpha dog of AZ sports. When the Suns are good, all things are good in the valley. Four years seems like nothing but it's been a while since we've had a good basketball team to root for. Hopefully the Suns end up in the postseason even though most of you are against it I would love to see them go that far.

I'm definitely for it; the plans have changed, and this team is way too good to receive a high pick, so it might as well make the playoffs. But now Alex Len and his health loom even larger.

I still think that the Suns' best option would have been to trade Steve Nash before the 2012 season, go down to the bottom during that lockout-shortened campaign, possibly land Anthony Davis in the draft (obviously, there are no guarantees), and then rebuild the back-court in the same way by inking Dragic and trading for Bledsoe. We'll never know what might have happened, but I did not agree with bringing back Nash and Hill for an extra season. Indeed, Phoenix missed the playoffs three times in Nash's last four years and received only Markieff Morris to show for it (Morris can be a good player, but there was nothing besides him).

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from the game. Good win, good crowd... good vibes, yo. I want this team to make the playoffs so bad.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome game to watch! I love Gerald Green