• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs. Blazers

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuuuccckkk... Dragic and Bledsoe looked good. Who the fuck does Miles Plumlee think he is? Also, I was wondering where the new "it" forum was. Thanks for the invite.

How'd you find out about this?? Glad to see you made it over man.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At worst(meaning best winning %) this team is a top ten lotto pick. Even then we can package all of our picks and trade up For Randle or another franchise player.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At worst(meaning best winning %) this team is a top ten lotto pick. Even then we can package all of our picks and trade up For Randle or another franchise player.

Exactly. While I don't think the 1st pick will on the block, the 2nd pick could be ours if we offer a nice package of picks to another rebuilding team.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just glad we won tonight. Its always good the win on opening night. Plus they actually keep track of opening night record and the Suns are pretty good historically on opening night. Nice to see the trend continue.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kravtsov will demand big dollars on the open market...and rightfully so after he wins the MVP award!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from the game. Such a likeable team this year. Even Marcus Morris had a motor just shows what a good coach can do. Guys that play 100% all the time. I still think we get a good pick in the lotto but we will compete with teams.

Biggest bs call when they called Dragic for that charge.

FUCK YOU BARKELY DOES THE DRAGIC BLEDSOE BACK COURT NOT WORK? YOU THINK YOUR A BETTER GM THAN MCDONOUGH? GET LOST!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from the game. Such a likeable team this year. Even Marcus Morris had a motor just shows what a good coach can do. Guys that play 100% all the time. I still think we get a good pick in the lotto but we will compete with teams.

Biggest bs call when they called Dragic for that charge.

FUCK YOU BARKELY DOES THE DRAGIC BLEDSOE BACK COURT NOT WORK? YOU THINK YOUR A BETTER GM THAN MCDONOUGH? GET LOST!

Oh you were at the game...