• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns @ Mavs

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is going to be broken if we lose this game...I just haven't figured out what yet!

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How painful would it be to have the Coyotes and the Suns playoff hopes crushed by two Dallas teams?

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what happens tonight, (and believe me, I absolutely want the Suns to win desperately), I am proud of the Suns this season. They were expected to win less than twenty games and they still have an actual chance at 50 wins. That is just unbelievable. They have built a great foundation for the future. Pretty much any other year and this team would have already clinched a playoff spot. Hell the 10th best team in the West is over .500 right now. That is just insane.

With that being said, I hope the Suns get in the playoffs. They deserve it. Having this team in the playoffs would propel them I think to an even better year next year. Who knows, they might even pull off a series win if they make the playoffs. You never know. Anything could happen.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we miss the playoffs I will be greatly disappointed. I would have rather lost 60+ games and got a top pick instead of ending up in the middle of the pack. If we do make the playoffs, I don't really think we have much of a chance to win a series, but the experience would be great going into the future for these guys. I am optimistic that we WILL WIN tonight. Dallas is rested but I can see this team coming out and playing their asses off for four quarters and putting themselves in a position to make the playoffs.

IF Dragic plays tonight. If he doesn't then I want him shipped out of town. A game where the season is on the line should not be missed for an injury that can be played through.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dragic misses tonight, then it will be the coaching staff's decision. He wanted to play last night against the Spurs.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we miss the playoffs I will be greatly disappointed. I would have rather lost 60+ games and got a top pick instead of ending up in the middle of the pack. If we do make the playoffs, I don't really think we have much of a chance to win a series, but the experience would be great going into the future for these guys. I am optimistic that we WILL WIN tonight. Dallas is rested but I can see this team coming out and playing their asses off for four quarters and putting themselves in a position to make the playoffs.

IF Dragic plays tonight. If he doesn't then I want him shipped out of town. A game where the season is on the line should not be missed for an injury that can be played through.

Regardless of the playoff outcome, I believe that the success of this season is more important to the future than landing a top pick. I would agree with you if we were still talking about the Steve Nash-Grant Hill squads of a couple years ago, but the Suns now possess the young (or youngish) talent and structure to build upon for the future, as opposed to aging veterans who would depart or break down sooner or later. Thus the confidence and conceptual clarity created by this season looms large, irrespective of the postseason.

Dragic should play unless there could be something more serious to the injury that could undermine his future and the team's. Remember what happened when Grant Hill tried to play through a bad ankle in the 2000 playoffs. Conversely, the Spurs did not play Tim Duncan and his bad knee. As a result, San Antonio fell to Phoenix in the First Round, but by protecting Duncan, the Spurs would enjoy at least three more championships and four more NBA Finals appearances.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have made a decision on which bobblehead will be sacrificed if we lose this game...