• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Summerslam

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's out 4-6 weeks with a dislocated shoulder now.
Yeah she broke her collar bone. We were thinking about it in the NXT thread. Great match to begin with. Having finished it with a broken collarbone.... That much more impressive imo

They could strip the title. They may not strip it.I'm hoping they make the best of a bad situation. If they do strip the title. It would be a way to bring her to the main roster. With her win streak and momentum in tact. Without having lost the title in the ring imo

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah she broke her collar bone. We were thinking about it in the NXT thread. Great match to begin with. Having finished it with a broken collarbone.... That much more impressive imo

They could strip the title. They may not strip it.I'm hoping they make the best of a bad situation. If they do strip the title. It would be a way to bring her to the main roster. With her win streak and momentum in tact. Without having lost the title in the ring imo
They won't have a choice if she's out 1 & a half to 2 months but to have her give up the title. It's a shame to have her title reign end that way but NXT can't afford not to have the title defended for 2 months like Raw does the Men's title.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't have a choice if she's out 1 & a half to 2 months but to have her give up the title. It's a shame to have her title reign end that way but NXT can't afford not to have the title defended for 2 months like Raw does the Men's title.
Theres a lot of people saying they should not strip it.Citing Brock Lesner. But I agree with you.While it may work on RAW I think not vacating it hurts NXT. However I don't think they've had a better opening to bring her to the main roster.Without a loss.Or a scenario that takes away from the value of the title.With the Mae Young Classic the timing is right. Make the best out of a bad situation mo.And the main roster could really use her imo

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a lot of people saying they should not strip it.Citing Brock Lesner. But I agree with you.While it may work on RAW I think not vacating it hurts NXT. However I don't think they've had a better opening to bring her to the main roster.Without a loss.Or a scenario that takes away from the value of the title.With the Mae Young Classic the timing is right. Make the best out of a bad situation mo.And the main roster could really use her imo
The feeling is that the next Takeover is in November, so that's only 2 months away (this is the end of August, so it's basically 2 months), which should be more than enough time for her to heal, and get back in time to be in action and defend it again. As of right now, looks like they're not stripping her of the belt.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The feeling is that the next Takeover is in November, so that's only 2 months away (this is the end of August, so it's basically 2 months), which should be more than enough time for her to heal, and get back in time to be in action and defend it again. As of right now, looks like they're not stripping her of the belt.
Thats what I've been reading too.Nothings decided yet and they may use the Mae Young tournament and other woman on the roster to fill that time. I think it depends on recovery. I can see why she's still in NXT.Along with Roode they were carrying it.But with the infusion of talent coming in.And other woman stepping up.It may be a good time and circumstance.To let her make the jump up.If they want to go that route.Otherwise she may also defend if she's healthy by the survivor series take over

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braun vs Lesnar needs to happen but not now....

Here......

maxresdefault-11.jpg

Keep up with Stroman beating down Lesnar

Man, I just watched that main event.....holy shit.

Yes to this. Hell yes to this.

It deserves this stage.