• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Summer League Thread

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summer league is just a on-on-one slash fest for the most part. Miles & Len did look like shit, but they really weren't getting touches in the offense(did the Suns run an offense?), just setting screens & getting their own shots from rebounds & loose balls.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warren and Goodwin were the only noteworthy players on our team. The rest were just filling minutes...

... both looked impressive.

Of course, Markieff Morris sometimes appeared dominant in the Summer League two years ago and then delivered a disappointing regular season in '12-'13. But if you can play, you can play. The question is what the Suns will do with all their assets.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summer league is just a on-on-one slash fest for the most part. Miles & Len did look like shit, but they really weren't getting touches in the offense(did the Suns run an offense?), just setting screens & getting their own shots from rebounds & loose balls.

Did one of them shoot a three at one point?

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have heard the rumor that came out a few hours ago that the Suns were taking a last minute run at signing Deng? If this is true, that would give the team a crowded 3 spot. So I would expect some moves, I really see a Love trade coming in the in the future. Morris x2, Warren, Ennis & some 1st round picks or some variation.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Len had some flashes but he still needs to adjust to the speed of the game. Plumlee just played like he was too good to be there, which he is not, at all. He really needs to take it more seriously and focus on his post moves.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have heard the rumor that came out a few hours ago that the Suns were taking a last minute run at signing Deng? If this is true, that would give the team a crowded 3 spot. So I would expect some moves, I really see a Love trade coming in the in the future. Morris x2, Warren, Ennis & some 1st round picks or some variation.

I wouldn't trade Warren and Markieff + picks for Love unless he would FOR SURE sign here long term. If not then it really wouldn't be worth it.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 guards & PlumDogMillionaire. That would be interesting. Team would average 30 rebounds a game with Miles getting 20 of them.