• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide B- league

Vote on new members to replace those that dropped out.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted EHB

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft review:

QBs: Ryan & Flacco
Obviously I have high expectations for Ryan else I wouldn't have burnt a 4th Rd pick on a QB when I could have waited for another solid option. I knew if I wanted a top tier option I had to go with it at that turn else I'd miss out on that group. I know ATL has a new OC, but that offense is too loaded to falter. Flacco was picked based off his week 5 matchup against Oakland on Ryan's bye week. And I wanted a backup that doesn't get injured very often.
RBs: D Murray, B Powell, R Kelly, Woodhead
Not exactly the sexiest group. The pools I was dealt with made it difficult to land the players I wanted without reaching. I've got 2 potential workhorses in Murray & Kelly (Kelly's job to lose should Perine win it), and 2 package-oriented RBs in Powell & Woodhead. Both capable of producing decent numbers. It would be a bonus should Powell win the job over the aging Forte, but they will likely split the load. Woodhead could be one of my guys early on with Dixon's suspension in BAL. Decent pool to work with for 2 starting positions.
WRs: ODB, D Thomas, Crabtree, & M Jones.
2 solid options in ODB & Crabtree, and 2 high upside guys in Thomas & Jones. Thomas should be a 3rd solid option, but his QB makes him a weekly flier at best. Fingers crossed that Marvin Jones can start out the season like he did last year. He was on straight fire! Like I said earlier, could end up regretting not taking a 5th WR but my lack of confidence in my TE won out.
TEs: Eifert & Howard
Love this group. Could prove difficult to stream, but I like the upside. Eifert is capable of producing Kelce/Olsen type numbers when he's healthy. Howard will likely take on some sort of hybrid type roll in the stacked TB offense unless he wins the job from Brate outright. He's too good, and the team invested too much to keep him off the field.
DST: Vikings
One of the best defenses in the first half of last season. Still one of the younger defenses too so they can only get better. Love their defense in all 3 levels.
K: Santos
Not much explanation necessary, but I'm bored... A kicker may be undervalued, but so long as you get a top 10 guy then there's not much reasoning behind drafting one before the final round unless you are going after either Tucker or Gostkowski. Looking at the 2016 numbers theres a group of 12 kickers that all scored within 10 pts of one another last year. Nuff said.

Overall: I feel like I'm a middle-of-the-pack type team with good enough upside to push deep into the playoffs. Pretty well rounded, and don't see very many weaknesses. Bye weeks are well spread so the dropoff week to week should be minimal. Definitely need some chips to fall my way in terms of going the distance in this league, but overall I'm satisfied.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft review:

Qbs: Luck & Stafford, got to like that. Luck could end up as top QB and Stafford is a pretty sure bet.

RBs: Drafting near the end of the round think I made out nicely. Ajayi is a bit of a injury risk, but feel I got that covered if the worse happens. Think Martin is in for a rebound year and West is going get his share of touches. Freeman should be reliable.

WRs: This is my risky spot IMO, but with a high ceiling, Baldwin is a safe bet, Watkins is always a injury risk, but contract year and I'm betting on a big season. Davis was the only rookie I placed a bet on, looks like a shoe in for starting ASAP, but....thought the same about Treadwell and that didn't work out. Thielen looked good last year, so expect the same only better, guess we'll see.

TEs: Really think Hunter is primed for a break out year and the same for Doyle. In any case think I can expect at least decent results between them.

DST and Kicker: Didn't try to do much here, just took who I thought was best available when I drafted those spots.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face calling out my defense already. Mack will destroy your Flacco. :nod:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft review...

My team kicks ass. You guys' teams suck!

images

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My review...

QBs - Cam Newton and Tyrod Taylor

Give me allllll the rushing stats. But honestly I was shocked at how late I got Cam. Am I missing something? Think hes got a very very good chance of being a top 2 or 3 fantasy QB this season. As for Tyrod? No more Rex Ryan crap, a healthy Sammy, a decent WR opposite him? Yes, please.

RBs - Leveon Bell, Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Semaje Perine

Obviously Bell is a stud. If hes on the field hes a set it and forget it guy. After that I think its 3 high upside guys. Cook is by far the most talented guy in that backfield so I expect him to get most of the work. Henry is a Murray injury or slip away from being a monster. Perine should take over most of the work in DC in whats an offense that should provide lots of points.

WRs - Dez Bryant, DeAndre Hopkins, Terrelle Pryor, Willie Snead, Mike Williams

Dez and Hopkins are studs they should be set it and forget it as well. Pryor Im not sure what to think. I think he'll get the fed the ball in the redzone a bit but there are a lot of weapons in that offense. Snead and Williams should both be solid performers in great offenses.

TEs - Eric Ebron

I dont love this. Wanted Martellus Bennet but Ebron will have to do. I think he'll be tolerable but he wont win me any weeks.

D/ST - Redskins

Believe!!

K - Dustin Hopkins

Ok Im a homer.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance we can have the chart updated once the final pick is made?

It makes it easier to compare teams and players based on where they get drafted.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waiting on @ehb5 and @femurov to accept the invitation to the league... Once that happens I can start setting the rosters...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My running backs are weakkkkkkkkk lmao.

But I'm very happy with my QB,WR,TE, K, & D/ST.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure about 5... But I do have a favorite... and that goes to @ehb5
i disagree he only has 1 rb that has a defined role, and his #1 wr is injury prone, serious gambles there....i mean it suicide, and it allllllll could be good, but he coul have 3 bcak up rb's

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no order and assuming i cant use my own team bc well i do like my team

Harold
Trudem
shady

thas all im listing

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree he only has 1 rb that has a defined role, and his #1 wr is injury prone, serious gambles there....i mean it suicide, and it allllllll could be good, but he coul have 3 bcak up rb's

I'm very confident Perine and cook will be heavily involved in their respective offensives. I just don't see them having much competition.

Bryant has been banged up but nothing that would make me think hes going to get hurt in the future.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very confident Perine and cook will be heavily involved in their respective offensives. I just don't see them having much competition.

Bryant has been banged up but nothing that would make me think hes going to get hurt in the future.
i can see that argument