• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide B- league

Vote on new members to replace those that dropped out.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me drafting TY hilton felt so wrong... even called myself a hypocrite... but picked him because i thought he was safe... but if i could trade, believe me, he would be on the block...

But what about Adams, did not see that coming.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what about Adams, did not see that coming.

don't remember ever showing an opinion about him in the past.... I wanted exposure to the packers offense, Nelson was gone and also old...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my order

1. EHB
2. Trudem
3. Harold-
4. Fem-
5. SP-
6. Milk-
7. stomp-
8. Face-
9. Shady-
10. BK-
11. Ritz-
12. Obx-

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished inputting the rosters...

Please check to see if there is any mistakes...

The starters may look weird, I tried doing it in order...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished inputting the rosters...

Please check to see if there is any mistakes...

The starters may look weird, I tried doing it in order...
Thanks Milk im good

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't remember ever showing an opinion about him in the past.... I wanted exposure to the packers offense, Nelson was gone and also old...

You are gone and old but don't hear me bitching. You leave my old injury risky picks alone or I might join more leagues of yours :pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team looks fine, except I'm missing D. Adams, oh......never mind.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my order

1. EHB
2. Trudem
3. Harold-
4. Fem-
5. SP-
6. Milk-
7. stomp-
8. Face-
9. Shady-
10. BK-
11. Ritz-
12. Obx-

My team doesn't deserve the - next to my name

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure you guys care or not, but I ran your draft into fantasy pros and I've posted the results according them on who had the best draft. The first one is based on the fantasy pros ECR:

Suicide_B_Overall_Fantasy_Pros_ECR.jpg

This one is based on the rankings of 22 experts:

Suicide_B_Overall_Starters_and_Bench_22_experts.jpg

This is the list of steals (players that were drafted at least two rounds after they "should" have been):

Suicide_B_Steals.jpg

And this is the list of reaches (players taken at least 2 rounds before they "should" have been):

Suicide_B_Reaches.jpg

Keep in mind, this is strictly by fantasy pros. The Bandit himself does not condone or necessarily agree with any of the content of this post.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure you guys care or not, but I ran your draft into fantasy pros and I've posted the results according them on who had the best draft. The first one is based on the fantasy pros ECR:

This is the list of steals (players that were drafted at least two rounds after they "should" have been):

Suicide_B_Steals.jpg

And this is the list of reaches (players taken at least 2 rounds before they "should" have been):

Suicide_B_Reaches.jpg

Keep in mind, this is strictly by fantasy pros. The Bandit himself does not condone or necessarily agree with any of the content of this post.
I must have short arms...no reaching on this team :dhd:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... thanks, @Bandit .

Not just because of what they say (which everyone already knew), but for taking the time to do this.

I do have to defend my only reach... actually, no I don't HAVE to, but I still will. In a suicide league, Alex Smith probably turns into a steal. He is consistently in the mid teens in rankings year in and year out and that is the PERFECT backup QB to have in a league like this, imo. He was actually one of the first players I thought of when I agreed to join this league because of this reason.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face calling out my defense already. Mack will destroy your Flacco. :nod:
lolz... Sad I missed this until now. Well its definitely going to be a pass-happy game was all I was really gettin at. Of course I hope & pray that Oakland kicks the ever lovin shit outta them! :D

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Suicide_B_Steals.jpg

Suicide_B_Reaches.jpg

So what Bandit is tryin to say is.... That according to the "22 experts" my starters are going to mop the floor with this league... :plotting:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm breaking down both drafts and the differences, and I will tell you that in all the year's I've done this (which granted isn't a ton) this is by far the biggest difference we have in two drafts. They were like night and day!! There were 17 people drafted in each league that weren't taken at all in the other league and here is that list, I'll get to the rest of the huge differences later on the guys that both leagues actually drafted. Really surprised that Duke Johnson, Robert Woods, Mike Wallace, and Jordan Matthews were not taken in the B league. And I was actually shocked that Sterling Shepherd and Jeremy Hill were not drafted in the A league. And for the guys that didn't get drafted in either league, C.J. Prosise was at the top of my list as I would have drafted him instead of Mike Williams if we started a flex instead of the 3WR's. Jeremy Maclin didn't go because of how terrible he was last year, and how about Cameron Brate, the guy went from a certain top 8 if not top 5 tight end to not even drafted in either league when the Bucs drafted O.J. Howard.

Drafted in the A league and not in the B league:

Duke Johnson #96
Robert Woods #121
Mike Wallace #123
Jamaal Charles #128
Breshad Perriman #132
Jordan Matthews #140
Julius Thomas #144
Bucs D/ST #147
Will Lutz #151
Dion Lewis #155
Chris Hogan #159
Deshaun Watson #160
Evan Engram #162
Kenny Britt #163
Matt Prater #166
Ted Ginn #167
Eagles D/ST #168

Drafted in the B league and not in the A league:

Darren Sproles #90
Sterling Shepherd #93
Marvin Jones #107
Jeremy Hill #120
Zay Jones #126
Quincy Enunwa #129
Josh Doctson #139
Eric Ebron #142
Alex Smith #144
Redskins D/ST #147
David Njoku #151
Panthers D/ST #153
O.J. Howard #155
Graham Gano #159
Brandon McManus #162
Juju Smith-Schuster #163
Kevin White #164

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm breaking down both drafts and the differences, and I will tell you that in all the year's I've done this (which granted isn't a ton) this is by far the biggest difference we have in two drafts. They were like night and day!! There were 17 people drafted in each league that weren't taken at all in the other league and here is that list, I'll get to the rest of the huge differences later on the guys that both leagues actually drafted. Really surprised that Duke Johnson, Robert Woods, Mike Wallace, and Jordan Matthews were not taken in the B league. And I was actually shocked that Sterling Shepherd and Jeremy Hill were not drafted in the A league. And for the guys that didn't get drafted in either league, C.J. Prosise was at the top of my list as I would have drafted him instead of Mike Williams if we started a flex instead of the 3WR's. Jeremy Maclin didn't go because of how terrible he was last year, and how about Cameron Brate, the guy went from a certain top 8 if not top 5 tight end to not even drafted in either league when the Bucs drafted O.J. Howard.

Drafted in the A league and not in the B league:

Duke Johnson #96
Robert Woods #121
Mike Wallace #123
Jamaal Charles #128
Breshad Perriman #132
Jordan Matthews #140
Julius Thomas #144
Bucs D/ST #147
Will Lutz #151
Dion Lewis #155
Chris Hogan #159
Deshaun Watson #160
Evan Engram #162
Kenny Britt #163
Matt Prater #166
Ted Ginn #167
Eagles D/ST #168

Drafted in the B league and not in the A league:

Darren Sproles #90
Sterling Shepherd #93
Marvin Jones #107
Jeremy Hill #120
Zay Jones #126
Quincy Enunwa #129
Josh Doctson #139
Eric Ebron #142
Alex Smith #144
Redskins D/ST #147
David Njoku #151
Panthers D/ST #153
O.J. Howard #155
Graham Gano #159
Brandon McManus #162
Juju Smith-Schuster #163
Kevin White #164

Wow I'm very surprised Ebron and Mathews weren't drafted in both. I would think mathews is a lock to be a serviceable WR this year.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what, since there seems to be some interest on both side for it, I will actually keep track of the suicide A vs. suicide B challenge. We aren't going by final record or any of that crap though, we are going head-to-head each week against the other team that drafted from your spot. So it will be:

Joe v. Femorov
Lefty v. Shady
TKO v. EHB
Ram v. BK
Rlance v. Milk
Fuzzy v. OBX
Barilko v. Ritzarmy
Foot v. Stomp
Bandit v. Steelers
Sam v. Harold
Monkey v. Face
Treff v. Trudem

Each week those teams will go head-to-head against each other and we will see how it stands after the 14 regular season weeks. I'll even include it as part of the standings I do each week. That is like three months away though, so somebody might have to remind me once the season gets here. LOL.