• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Sugar Bowl #10 Oklahoma vs #3 Alabama

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I think we watched the second best team in college football beat Stanford yesterday.

They're pretty good but I'm not buying that. I'd like Bama's chances quite a bit. Would be a hell of a game, that's for sure.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU
Auburn
Alabama
Michigan St

Damn good looking playoff bracket if you ask me!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU
Auburn
Alabama
Michigan St

Damn good looking playoff bracket if you ask me!

Probably how I would've picked them. After watching Baylor get whipped that is.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're pretty good but I'm not buying that. I'd like Bama's chances quite a bit. Would be a hell of a game, that's for sure.

I would have liked to see Bama and MSU as well.. not that Stanford isn't good.

I still think Bama is better than Auburn, but the final score is all that matters.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I think we watched the second best team in college football beat Stanford yesterday.

Notre Freakin Dame

images

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is a great game. Two great schools, but personally trying to pick a team to root for here is like trying to pick whether I'd rather be skinned alive or burn to death.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any team is getting the shaft this year it is MSU though.

I just saw AJ on ESPN, talking about being able to make people say Alabama was the best team over the National Championship team. Please AJ, go out with some dignity! :L All you had to do was complete the ball to open receivers and you might be in that game but you didn't! Keep your mouth shut! You had a great career!!!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We beat Notre dame.

OU > MSU?

:nod:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any team is getting the shaft this year it is MSU though.

I just saw AJ on ESPN, talking about being able to make people say Alabama was the best team over the National Championship team. Please AJ, go out with some dignity! :L All you had to do was complete the ball to open receivers and you might be in that game but you didn't! Keep your mouth shut! You had a great career!!!

Makes you wonder what kind of mindset they're going to have if Oklahoma is able to hang around.

Something about having the opportunity to go out as sugar bowl champions with a win over a program like Oklahoma would've been perfectly dignified. Then again, I think the media is doing their damndest to spin this thing into a soap opera.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder what kind of mindset they're going to have if Oklahoma is able to hang around.

Something about having the opportunity to go out as sugar bowl champions with a win over a program like Oklahoma would've been perfectly dignified. Then again, I think the media is doing their damndest to spin this thing into a soap opera.

It certainly appears that way. Don't know if you remember but years ago Tommy Tuberville said ESPN had too much influence to spin things the way they wanted. He caught all kinds of grief from the media (surprise) but it was one of the few times I agreed with him. I think it was back when OU was chosen over them to go to the NC game. I will add deservedly so too. After the fact should not matter. Ten plus years later who would have thought the SEC benefits from that same power today. Anyway, my point is they are trying to stir things up for this game for ratings even though they don't need to! It has plenty of quality story lines if they would use them!

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put 35 pick em points on Bama. I feel pretty good about the game. The last time we didn't play for a NC we destroyed our bowl opponent (not related at all) but I think we've figured out our bowl games since that disaster against Utah in 08. I expect it'll be a good game. I don't buy that Bama is going to blow out OU, its a big game with 2 of the most elite programs in CFB history going head to head in the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good one.

Roll Tide!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put 35 pick em points on Bama. I feel pretty good about the game. The last time we didn't play for a NC we destroyed our bowl opponent (not related at all) but I think we've figured out our bowl games since that disaster against Utah in 08. I expect it'll be a good game. I don't buy that Bama is going to blow out OU, its a big game with 2 of the most elite programs in CFB history going head to head in the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good one.

Roll Tide!

Same here.

I put 35 on em.

Also put 16,000 vcash on em :hope:

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does a coach find it necessary to run his mouth? Fact: SEC 7 straight NC's. Going for 8~ Why does he care about the bottom teams? Is he saying Kansas, Iowa St, TCU, West Va, Texas Tech are power houses over the SEC bottom teams Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Florida (now), Vandy? Again, who cares!

excellent point...wonder why the reporter asked the question.