• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Such hate between these fan bases??

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean these teams arent even playing each other this last weekend but still have to get in a fight!

Yes a Seahawk fan not a Packer fan

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh it's nowhere near as heated as the Seahawks-49er rivalry was

I went to almost every Seahawk-49er game during the Pete and Harbaugh era and every game was a hostile environment.

I've been to a couple Cards game and there are a few intoxicated people that joust back and forth verbally but a 49er fan in the prime of our rivalry with them you would feel like the ENTIRE stadium is trying to attack you verbally.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 49ers-Seahawks rivalry was like 3 years long.... Please

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh it's nowhere near as heated as the Seahawks-49er rivalry was

I went to almost every Seahawk-49er game during the Pete and Harbaugh era and every game was a hostile environment.

I've been to a couple Cards game and there are a few intoxicated people that joust back and forth verbally but a 49er fan in the prime of our rivalry with them you would feel like the ENTIRE stadium is trying to attack you verbally.

Cards fans are typically classy folks, but you always get one or two assholes in every fan base that ruins it.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'm rooting for bodily harm but you'd have to be pretty stupid to run your mouth when you're greatly outnumbered.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for the Cards fans that were defending that dude and pleading his case to security. What's up with the faggots throwing cheap shots though?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'm rooting for bodily harm but you'd have to be pretty stupid to run your mouth when you're greatly outnumbered.

You must have been there.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this guy had it coming why were all those Cards fans defending him at the end of the video?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for the Cards fans that were defending that dude and pleading his case to security. What's up with the faggots throwing cheap shots though?
Maybe he called them faggots. Then the cheap shots are justified.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he called them faggots. Then the cheap shots are justified.

You must get called faggot a lot of you think like that.

Seriously though... All those Cards fans defending him and you assume that he's the one that started it?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must get called faggot a lot of you think like that.

Seriously though... All those Cards fans defending him and you assume that he's the one that started it?
Do you go around in your daily life throwing the word faggot around? Everyone that I see saying faggot lives in a trailer, has a mullet, and still believes in slavery.

Besides, it's the camera guy... Calm down about "all these people". Quit trying to do investigative work on a YouTube fight at a football game.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you go around in your daily life throwing the word faggot around? Everyone that I see saying faggot lives in a trailer, has a mullet, and still believes in slavery.

Besides, it's the camera guy... Calm down about "all these people". Quit trying to do investigative work on a YouTube fight at a football game.

Not just the camera guy douchebag. Most of the people in the frame are defending him during and after the fight. Attention to detail and deductive reasoning evade you. That's ok, if you live in trailer and believe in slavery. But the rest of us have the ability to not just see what we want to regardless of what's obvious.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leave it to a thread about hate between fan bases to ramp up hate between fan bases

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just the camera guy douchebag. Most of the people in the frame are defending him during and after the fight. Attention to detail and deductive reasoning evade you. That's ok, if you live in trailer and believe in slavery. But the rest of us have the ability to not just see what we want to regardless of what's obvious.
It looks like the Seattle fan started it. I saw people trying to break up the fight. The only guy I see really defending him in the end is the camera guy. Besides it doesn't matter. Happens every game.
63 people ejected, 1 arrested from Cardinals game; fan catches fight on camera

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
63 people ejected, 1 arrested from Cardinals game; fan catches fight on camera[/QUOTE]
It looks like the Seattle fan started it. I saw people trying to break up the fight. The only guy I see really defending him in the end is the camera guy. Besides it doesn't matter. Happens every game.
63 people ejected, 1 arrested from Cardinals game; fan catches fight on camera

It's ok. I understand. Considering that you were the first one here on Sat night bitching about refs and making excuses for the Packers loss, I'm not surprised by you creating false narratives here too.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this guy had it coming why were all those Cards fans defending him at the end of the video?

Probably because that dude would've been seriously injured or dead if they didn't. I don't even look at it as Cardinals fans at that point, more like humans being reaosnable. Anyways, who cares. Just another drunk fight at a game started over some petty BS more than likely. Nothing to see here.