• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Such a contrast.....

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try reading his "Giants are Garbage" post.

It is long, but it also brilliant...

It is an excellent post. I'd also like to state that 4North is also a very good poster (heck, wish he'd post here more). I think gp was having a little fun and speaking tongue in cheek due to comments made earlier by 4North.....though I could be wrong.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an excellent post. I'd also like to state that 4North is also a very good poster (heck, wish he'd post here more). I think gp was having a little fun and speaking tongue in cheek due to comments made earlier by 4North.....though I could be wrong.

It is. I think the guy is looking for more conflicting opinions to have a board debate with. I can't do that, I already agree with what he's posted.

Trying to have a good baseball discussion over there..well, good luck. Abyss, umpjack, NN (negative nancie) and trolls don't speak logic.

btw, filo, I think it was fitting that you were able to catch the division winning game. I know you and the fam don't make it out there too often. You made it count. Hope everyone had a great time - this team gives off a great party atmosphere..quite the contrast of the Bonds-Kent teams

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is. I think the guy is looking for more conflicting opinions to have a board debate with. I can't do that, I already agree with what he's posted.

Trying to have a good baseball discussion over there..well, good luck. Abyss, umpjack, NN (negative nancie) and trolls don't speak logic.

btw, filo, I think it was fitting that you were able to catch the division winning game. I know you and the fam don't make it out there too often. You made it count. Hope everyone had a great time - this team gives off a great party atmosphere..quite the contrast of the Bonds-Kent teams

Agreed, and I can't say I blame him. That board has grown to be mercurial in it's very nature.....sometimes train wrecks are fun to watch. I know I can't help myself a lot of times even though I've sworn off that board more times than I can count..... :D

LOL, NN = Negative Nancy. I like it! That deserves a rep!

I did bud and thanks for the well wishes! Everyone had a blast and I really couldn't have scripted it any better. Both the outcome and the dramatic way it unfolded were both just awesome experiences. Say what you will about these Giants being "torture" (and they are, lol), but these guys sure do know how to party! Thanks again man, much appreciated!

EDIT: Looks like I'll have to give you a rep later, I've already given you one today, lol.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yeah, I was being totally tongue in cheek there. You get me man:)

Cal....4north expressed the opinion on the troll board that this board was ok, but boring. Kind of like if Kevin Spacey had died after gluttony, and Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman spent the rest of Seven drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. :D

Last edited by a moderator: