• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SUA Cravens

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would people give up anything for a guy that may not want to play football? I can see a conditional pick.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must mean Anita Bryant. Cause there is no way that Pitt is giving us their Bryant for Cravens. No one is that stupid. Not even Bruce Allen. OK, that might be stretching it.
You obviously do not understand the current dynamics between Bryant (who demanded a trade) and the Steelers organization. He has made noise, wants out, wants to be a #1 somewhere (won't be Pitt) and they need safety help. A young Cravens, maybe a conditional 7th rounder next year will do. I can only hope I guess. I would certainly inquire.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would people give up anything for a guy that may not want to play football? I can see a conditional pick.
Or simply doesn't want to be a Redskin.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your 100 right... but there is Hope

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bruce drafted kirk, Allen and other players you like shark damn dude lol

Bruce did not draft Kirk, Mike Shanahan did. Bruce was busy showing off RG3 when Kirk was drafted.

As for Allen, Bruce was running off of SMGMs script.

The next time Bruce does a draft all on his own that doesnt turn into a shit show, will be the first time since he came to the Redskins.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
deanis again you misrepresent what i said . DJ played FS at AZ . is he good at it ? eh to me james is a dj type safety . now i dont have an issue with james . if he is the BPA i am ok with it . now is payne or vea better ? or smith ?
that will have to be determined
Allen was clearly a BPA move . no one had him falling to us

if james , smith payne vea and or nelson are on the board we have a huge debate as to who is the BPA

any of those 5 would help this team

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
deanis again you misrepresent what i said . DJ played FS at AZ . is he good at it ? eh to me james is a dj type safety . now i dont have an issue with james . if he is the BPA i am ok with it . now is payne or vea better ? or smith ?
that will have to be determined
Allen was clearly a BPA move . no one had him falling to us

if james , smith payne vea and or nelson are on the board we have a huge debate as to who is the BPA

any of those 5 would help this team

Agreed any of the five would help this team.

How ever if PAyne or Vea are there and we take a safety, kinda seeing that as a sexy over substance pick... which we are good at.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed any of the five would help this team.

How ever if PAyne or Vea are there and we take a safety, kinda seeing that as a sexy over substance pick... which we are good at.

my only issue with james is does he have range like nicholson in the passing game ? drafting a safety in round 1 could mean you think nicholson is a health risk

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my only issue with james is does he have range like nicholson in the passing game ? drafting a safety in round 1 could mean you think nicholson is a health risk

Drafting a safety in round one means you think your front seven is good enough to protect said rookie safety. UNless all the worthy D-lineman are gone at 13, and there also is not a LB worth the pick... a DB simply should not be the pick.

But seriously why are we debating this as Bruce is going to take a WR or a QB any way?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true
Drafting a safety in round one means you think your front seven is good enough to protect said rookie safety. UNless all the worthy D-lineman are gone at 13, and there also is not a LB worth the pick... a DB simply should not be the pick.

But seriously why are we debating this as Bruce is going to take a WR or a QB any way?

deanis is exactly like allen he has always been about stop gapping the d/line