• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stork

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, we won against the bears. O-line looked pretty good. Stork back in at center. He looks like he is going to be very good. He also made a lot of mistakes. In an ideal situation BB would not be depending on a rookie. Here we are with Easly, Tyms, Gray and Stork playing - starting! Not what BB would have wanted but I think they are going to play enough to reach their potential much sooner. Might have to watch a few more rookie mistakes. Personally, I think they are an improvement already. Anyone here really want Amendola? Storks, Gray and Tyms don't play against Peyton this week. Let's go play our game.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amendola shows flashes.
Well, flickers maybe. I am not on the Amendola train, at least for the money.

What stands out to me is the amount of improvement last year with the rookies of '13, and where are they?
Moe never played, IR, released.
Harrison never played, IR, released.
Boyce, great promise but released, resigned to practice squad.
Thompkins, great promise but released. Now a Raider.
Dobson, great promise but healthy scratch. Is his foot still an issue or is he cut next year?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, we won against the bears. O-line looked pretty good. Stork back in at center. He looks like he is going to be very good. He also made a lot of mistakes. In an ideal situation BB would not be depending on a rookie. Here we are with Easly, Tyms, Gray and Stork playing - starting! Not what BB would have wanted but I think they are going to play enough to reach their potential much sooner. Might have to watch a few more rookie mistakes. Personally, I think they are an improvement already. Anyone here really want Amendola? Storks, Gray and Tyms don't play against Peyton this week. Let's go play our game.....

I'm hoping some of the mistakes were related to rust. I think it's pretty clear he's a good pickup at Center. When he's playing the line is much better.