• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stoll speaks about pain meds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too shocking, but this all coming to a head in the NFL, so I imagine the same will happen with hockey soon enough. Crosby's lack of concussion protocol this Playoffs immediately comes to mind as well. They just came out recently and said Tom Brady has had tons of concussions that the Patriots just didn't disclose.

It is 100% not shocking that these guys abuse pain meds later in life, and I really don't blame them. Especially in the NFL where marijuana is still banned, even though it's relatively harmless and does ease pain for a lot of guys. I have a half a theory that THAT was part of the winning culture that Richards helped bring to LA too. That push through the pain, fight through anything toughness that it takes to win. Along with that, I would not be too shocked if multiple Kings abused certain substances. The type of physical game LA played for those runs.

I also still believe that Stoll took the hit for numerous guys at that Vegas pool party. He was with multiple Kings (Including Doughty I believe) and the amount of Cocaine and Ecstacy that he had on him was WAY too much for one guy. I think he was the carrier, and when he got caught, he was the fall guy. 100% my theory, so I base it on nothing but my speculation. Stoll was already 35 or whatever, and some of those other guys had long careers left. Much like drunk driving, I just don't get how these athletes don't just have drivers or guys to carry their stuff. Hire a driver, hire someone else to carry you stuff if you absolutely have to have this stuff.