• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steven Jackson or Ben Tate?

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson has Seattle, who as best I can tell has a pretty good defense.

Tate has Tennessee and I assume he will start to rack up carries towards the end of the game when the Texans should be up comfortably and burning clock.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sat Jackson this week. He's going up against the Seahawks and hasn't produced anything of note this year.

I'll have M. Lynch and probably either McGahee or Ryan Williams as the other starter. I have CJ Spiller as well, but we know he's going to be out or extremely limited.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just picked up Tate off of waivers and am rolling with him on Sunday. Alot of my RB's are beat up and going against strong D's (Forte and McGahee). Apparently Tate lit up Tennessee the last 2 or 3 times they have played and I imagine Houston will be up in the 2nd half and taking care of Foster. My RBs will be A. Peterson, Tate, and Harvin at the Flex. Foster is going up against (my) stout D in Seattle. They may try to pound but I don't think he will get any more than 15 points..best case scenario. Just my take.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate. Jackson is playing against Seattle and also has a groin injury and is listed as questionable to even play in the game

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm definitely riding with Tate after looking at my roster today. He is my only back not listed as questionable. I sure hope Leshoure plays this weekend.