• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELER NATION BANTER THREAD

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one?

Cool! I love Maui!!!
Yea I stuck with beer the majority of the trip. We went to a Luau and the Mai-Tais and sech were free. After about 6 or 7 I was pretty much ready to go up and join the performers on stage.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome King! Glad to have another Steeler fan in the mix!

Some things to know at the Steeler forums:

1. Avoid that @Psych-Ward guy... He lives in a trailer next to the local swimming pool with a sign hanging by the door that reads "Free Lotion Rubs for Children". And he's "tight" with the Patriots fanbase here at the hoop.

2. @MISKO loves his foo-foo drinks... Preferably ones with umbrellas & fruit. He has a soft spot for the Seahawks fanbase here at the hoop. So does @Midnightangel but ignore her & her entourage. Misko is one of the original hoopsters. He recruited most of us to this site when other websites were shut down.

3. If you're in the mood to talk strategies & serious football... Look no further than @ATL96Steeler . He knows his shiznit, and he's a realist. In other words, he brings solid wisdom to the offseason hype train enthusiasts. He can coach up that golf backswing too. If you couldn't tell by the name, he's down in Atlanta livin the good life.

4. @SteelersPride is the our fantasy football guru. He's lifts like James Harrison and loves himself some Ian Wild, no homo. Don't talk about it though, its a sore subject. He also has a Mike Vick fathead on his wall lol.

5. @NorthCoastSteelersFan lives deep within enemy territory... Cleveland deep... aka fist deep. But he loves good micro brews and is always a great fan to talk to.

This coming from the guy who took blumpkins with @Midnightangel and made it a Sunday morning ritual....

I mean come on @FaCe-LeE-uS you can do better.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny hall-o-fame, just can't figure out why he's not getting more playing time. Oh yeah...he sucks, that's why!
He can't hear you bro... Too much money in da earz!

johnny-manziel-money-phone.jpg