• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starting Tight End week 1?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see that happening. HKC has been impressing according to Lamey. (not that I've seen him)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whom just may take Heuerman's roster spot.

"Whom should be used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition. When in doubt, try this simple trick: If you can replace the word with “he”' or “'she,” use who. If you can replace it with “him” or “her,” use whom. Who should be used to refer to the subject of a sentence"

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have said "WHO", I voice text a lot.

Everytime I voice text eliminate it comes up illuminate, so if you ever see that one you will know as well. I can never get it to say eliminate. As a matter of fact for those of you who have voice text try voice texting the word eliminate tell me if you can get it to work. I was trying through text lasts night for 30 minutes and it still never got right. There is a law in Iowa now about texting on your phone so I have to do alternate routes when posting on the hoop while driving.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have said "WHO", I voice text a lot.

Everytime I voice text eliminate it comes up illuminate, so if you ever see that one you will know as well. I can never get it to say eliminate. As a matter of fact for those of you who have voice text try voice texting the word eliminate tell me if you can get it to work. I was trying through text lasts night for 30 minutes and it still never got right. There is a law in Iowa now about texting on your phone so I have to do alternate routes when posting on the hoop while driving.

I make a grammar point and I get a story about painful elimination.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green sticks around with our questionable o line and his blocking ability