• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens (2015)

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Force Awakens TV spot released. There is supposed to be a couple of these that are going to be released concentrating mainly a single character. This one concentrates a lot on Rey and there are some fantastic new shots.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blot_11-6_StarWars.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm get a bad vibe after seeing that tv spot and Han is on that planet with snow and Rey appears to be driving the Falcon in full rage mode. Uhh ohhh.....

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm get a bad vibe after seeing that tv spot and Han is on that planet with snow and Rey appears to be driving the Falcon in full rage mode. Uhh ohhh.....

Not to mention the whole "I know your eyes" dialogue. Rey has that Skywalker looks.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's been a popular rumor since Harrison ford agreed to come back, considering he wanted Han dead in the originally trilogy. Not to mention, you can clearly see a caucasian ear on the ground of the figure that Rey is crying over in the International Trailer.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Maz Kanata or whatever. She dies saving Han from a Sarlacc Pit.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maz Kanata seems like the new Yoda to me based off her dialogue

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
squeeee

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entertainment Weekly has interviews with Lupita Nyong'o and Andy Serkis. Reading through, I'm about 90% sure Snoke is Plagueis.

----

Meanwhile, Serkis has a few words to say about his own character in the film, the villainous Supreme Leader Snoke:

“It’s the first time I’ve been on set not yet knowing what the character’s gonna look like. I mean talk about secrecy! When we first started working on it, he had some rough notions of how Snoke was gonna look, but it really hadn’t been fully-formed and it almost came out of discussion and performance.

“Supreme Leader Snoke is quite an enigmatic character, and strangely vulnerable at the same time as being quite powerful. Obviously he has a huge agenda. He has suffered a lot of damage. As I said, there is a strange vulnerability to him, which belies his true agenda, I suppose… He is large. He appears tall. And also just the facial design – you couldn’t have gotten there with prosthetics. It’s too extreme. Without giving too much away at this point, he has a very distinctive, idiosyncratic bone structure and facial structure. You could never have done it [in real life.]

“He’s aware of what’s gone on, in the respect that he has been around and is aware of prior events. I think it’d be fair to say that he is aware of the past to a great degree.”

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entertainment Weekly has interviews with Lupita Nyong'o and Andy Serkis. Reading through, I'm about 90% sure Snoke is Plagueis.

----

Meanwhile, Serkis has a few words to say about his own character in the film, the villainous Supreme Leader Snoke:

“It’s the first time I’ve been on set not yet knowing what the character’s gonna look like. I mean talk about secrecy! When we first started working on it, he had some rough notions of how Snoke was gonna look, but it really hadn’t been fully-formed and it almost came out of discussion and performance.

“Supreme Leader Snoke is quite an enigmatic character, and strangely vulnerable at the same time as being quite powerful. Obviously he has a huge agenda. He has suffered a lot of damage. As I said, there is a strange vulnerability to him, which belies his true agenda, I suppose… He is large. He appears tall. And also just the facial design – you couldn’t have gotten there with prosthetics. It’s too extreme. Without giving too much away at this point, he has a very distinctive, idiosyncratic bone structure and facial structure. You could never have done it [in real life.]

“He’s aware of what’s gone on, in the respect that he has been around and is aware of prior events. I think it’d be fair to say that he is aware of the past to a great degree.”
Whoa.... I think there is a strong possibility you are correct.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a youtube clip recently discussing the theory that the Supreme Leader is actually JarJar. The arguments actually make a lot of sense.

The theory says that this was Lucas' initial plan with JarJar (making him an evil genius, on par with Palpatine), but that the fan reaction to the character was so vitriolic that they abandoned the plan and went with Dukku instead.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I got out of those comments is that some of the art we saw before they began shooting might not be too far off. There was a creepy looking creature/droid character that very clearly appeared to be a villain. He seemed to be less droid than Greivous (sp?), but his face was clearly jacked-up. He kinda looked like he was fond of Vader too.