• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford Now Highest Pay Player in History

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread is about Matt Stafford being the highest paid player in the NFL, but you can't get Joe Cool Flacco off your mind.....Gee I wonder why !!!!!!......2-2 and should be 3-1 Ravens and Flacco has outplayed Brady in at least 3 of the 4.....
Geezer Brady has had his moment in the sun and it's all downhill from here on out the door.....
:facepalm3:
Keep setting the bar low there in MaryLand. You brag about being 2-2. Do you realize how pathetic that is?
Oh but we should've been 3-1 except we can't figure out the rules of football:doh:
Come on OldDrool you're better than this.
If this is about overpaid QBs it's pretty simple to figure out why overpaud one and done is mentioned.
curious why do you continue to mention NE in every thread? Does it hurt your head with all of us living in that empty space?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep setting the bar low there in MaryLand. You brag about being 2-2. Do you realize how pathetic that is?
Oh but we should've been 3-1 except we can't figure out the rules of football:doh:
Come on OldDrool you're better than this.
If this is about overpaid QBs it's pretty simple to figure out why overpaud one and done is mentioned.
curious why do you continue to mention NE in every thread? Does it hurt your head with all of us living in that empty space?

upload_2017-9-4_0-32-47.jpeg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Ravens fan. We haven't been in a playoff game in years. But I live each day knowing that under the leadership of one of the most over rated QBs of ALL time my team is 2-2 in the playoffs against the GOAT:thumb::yes::yes::yes:

OldTool please tell me yoou weren't allowed to procreate? It really wouldn't be fair to a child.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Ravens fan. We haven't been in a playoff game in years. But I live each day knowing that under the leadership of one of the most over rated QBs of ALL time my team is 2-2 in the playoffs against the GOAT:thumb::yes::yes::yes:

OldTool please tell me yoou weren't allowed to procreate? It really wouldn't be fair to a child.

You're a Cheatriots fan and your GOAT Cheating QB's best he could do in their own rigged stadium against Joe Cool and the Ravens is 2-2....Actually 1-3 with the bad TD call by officials in 2011....
So if Joe is overpaid, Brady is Overhyped !!!!
upload_2017-9-4_9-16-59.jpeg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a Cheatriots fan and your GOAT Cheating QB's best he could do in their own rigged stadium against Joe Cool and the Ravens is 2-2....Actually 1-3 with the bad TD call by officials in 2011....
So if Joe is overpaid, Brady is Overhyped !!!!
View attachment 165662
Can you please bring something new to this thread?

I know something new you could introduce. Tell us how Brady cheated?

Do they have Costco in MaryLand? I suggest you go buy the biggest box of tissues you can find. I have never seen grown men cry like Raven players, HCs or their fans.

Waaaaa a bad call, waaa we don't know the rules waaaa waaaaaa

Come OldTool we both you ypu're better than that. Stop your crying. Have you stopped taken your meds? I'm starting to get concerned

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 pages for this.... NICE!!!