• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: St Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks-Last Game Thread

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea UVA. I'll finish up the season with one final analysis.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya but all the Hill supporters thought that he would lead us to the playoffs after he took over! I predicted 6-10 or 7-9 even with Bradford in there! We still have a lot of holes!

Yep a lot of work on offense but the defense is looking real good. Another year together and look out! a new D-coach this season may have slowed the progress down in the first few games but the last 6 or 7 games they played well. I look forward to seeing the Williams defensive team next season. O-line needs work and the QB position needs attention. I would hate to start over with a new OC but Shotty has some work to do. Not excited about next year but hopeful.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going into the season, I had Hill and Wells as the 2 players that the Rams absolutely needed and both fell flat. There are some signs of life for next season, though. Just not on offense

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed we started backups at QB all year. They cant all be Warner's. With Bradford in I believe the playoffs were doable. If he will ever play again who knows.

"maybe" but obviously we will never know, as I said I thought we wouldn't be any better than 7-9 and that's with Bradford, so obviously I don't think he would have gotten us there either!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep a lot of work on offense but the defense is looking real good. Another year together and look out! a new D-coach this season may have slowed the progress down in the first few games but the last 6 or 7 games they played well. I look forward to seeing the Williams defensive team next season. O-line needs work and the QB position needs attention. I would hate to start over with a new OC but Shotty has some work to do. Not excited about next year but hopeful.

The defense definitely came on the second half of the season, barring last week against the Giants of course. But definitely need to seriously look at offensive line help, a legitimate starting QB, offensive coordinator and on defense, some secondary help.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we do nothing but add a few new rookies, we will be no better than 7-9 next year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We stole Baron from Tampa Bay. That makes me happy

RamsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, there was no way we were beating the Seahawks in Seattle with home field on the line. Hill or Davis are terrible QB's and Russell Wilson is a Super Bowl Champion QB. Those are the facts and until we get a good QB, we will not compete with Seattle for the division.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams came to play today. I was hoping they would just lay down, but noooooo your team did what it always does and played hard against the Seahawks. You ever find a QB, the Rams will be dangerous.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"maybe" but obviously we will never know, as I said I thought we wouldn't be any better than 7-9 and that's with Bradford, so obviously I don't think he would have gotten us there either!

I get that. And its all good. And it is crappy all the way around. There will be much second guessing. We just couldn't do it with backups. The Cards are seeing that now.:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that. And its all good. And it is crappy all the way around. There will be much second guessing. We just couldn't do it with backups. The Cards are seeing that now.:suds:

Obviously the Cards are better with Palmer at QB, but I thought they were pretty fortunate to be where they were even with him, I don't think they are that good, good defense, good WR, running game isn't all that, kind of relied on the deep ball a few games and it worked out for them, they weren't the best team in the division before Palmer got hurt, they just had the best record, sometimes that happens

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously the Cards are better with Palmer at QB, but I thought they were pretty fortunate to be where they were even with him, I don't think they are that good, good defense, good WR, running game isn't all that, kind of relied on the deep ball a few games and it worked out for them, they weren't the best team in the division before Palmer got hurt, they just had the best record, sometimes that happens

OK. I believe your reaching a bit. But I respect your opinion. :yahoo:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe it can be stressed enough how much it hurts a team to lose their starting QB. It changes everything. And this seems too be lost on many. :suds:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe it can be stressed enough how much it hurts a team to lose their starting QB. It changes everything. And this seems too be lost on many. :suds:

Difficult to point to anyone beating more good teams without their starting QB all year (or even for most of the season). The only somewhat equivalent would be the Bills (who benched Manuel for ineffectiveness to start Orton), and like the Rams they did it with a dominant defensive line.

Not to mention the Rams also lost their starting LT for most of the season as well, along with their #1 WR threat.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams D has talent, it was no surprise we struggled to get things going... I think every Seattle fan knew this would be a grind out defensively.... GG