• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: St. Louis @ Philadelphia Series Thread

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vinnie V's setback is kind of a "Good News, Bad News" thing for me. The bad news is he's taking longer to become the Cy Young candidate we all know he will eventually be. The good news is my eyesight is starting to come back....

we can always pretend it's 2010 and the howard deal just happened. yeahhhh, 7 more years of the 'big piece' :wank:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can always pretend it's 2010 and the howard deal just happened. yeahhhh, 7 more years of the 'big piece' :wank:
Nah, time to move on. Need to lock up Joseph til 2030

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick it out, Vinny. We'll have a real team next year and then it won't matter how many homers you surrender. And they can't trade you since limited perception sees you as lacking value, and that's good because we know a young, healthy guy like you has years of success ahead of you. Let's face it, what do a bunch of 17-year old perverts know?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick it out, Vinny. We'll have a real team next year and then it won't matter how many homers you surrender. And they can't trade you since limited perception sees you as lacking value, and that's good because we know a young, healthy guy like you has years of success ahead of you. Let's face it, what do a bunch of 17-year old perverts know?
That's right! Wait until he throws back to back no hitters before we trade him! I would not want to miss that!