• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell is Sman? I would dearly love to clown that clown right about now!!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found a video of what SMAN is doing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw]Good Will Hunting - It's Not Your Fault - YouTube[/ame]

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner or later it comes back to bite you in the ass. Its not until you forgive yourself for whatever you think you let happen that you get some peace. I thought last year he was reading about that type of knowledge. I know from experience it is a process.

your biz, m'man. i ain't gonna ask...

BUT, ill give you this. anything anyone wants is a process, so i can't argue. it's just about how bad you want it...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Miami Heat.

Sucks that the Spurs lost but ....

if it takes a monster performance from the best player on the planet to beat the Spurs...

I can live with that.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Miami Heat.

Sucks that the Spurs lost but ....

if it takes a monster performance from the best player on the planet to beat the Spurs...

I can live with that.

yea it did. SA pushed miami harder than anyone has in 2 years. To have done it at the advanced age of Duncan really highlights how great of a player he is/was.

HEAT-REPEAT!!! Heat threepeat up next!!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will be the new deflection or mantra?

yea it did. SA pushed miami harder than anyone has in 2 years. To have done it at the advanced age of Duncan really highlights how great of a player he is/was.

HEAT-REPEAT!!! Heat threepeat up next!!!

Ex CBS Heat fans. Remember the good old days of this type of nonsense?
How many HUNDREDS of times did we hear the "one and done", "asterisk", and the other speeches of Heat (nothing but hope) failure?
Mostly all in an attempt in their minds to HOPE James joins there team after next season.

So now what is it? "Two and Through"?

Had CBS stayed in tact, every one of those clowns would have been banned for 60 or 90 days or whatever it was. Today would have also have been the day where you would have seen that most if not all of them would have not honored the bet and that it was all a "gag".

As far as next year, I'm of the mindset of James. He needs to let his body rest. We need to see how the summer plays out. However, ANY quality roster that has James as the center piece right now will be favored to win. Heat are currently heavy favorites again. No doubt we will have another long post season run. So far we have won 46/48 possible playoffs games since the Big 3 united. Not to shabby.

Join the "Heat Haters" club now!

July 19, 2012 11:42 am

It's OK CL, let them have there little fun raising their collusive, lockout tainted banner in the rafters at the AmericanAirlines Arena - I'm sure there will be fireworks, hydraulics, smoke machines, marching bands, dancing midgets...the works. One and done my friends, one and done.

See Replies · In Reply To... · Reply · Permalink

jefe101
SinceFeb 22, 2008
http://www.cbssports.com/login?mast...ages/chrono/24951516/0/97&master_product=2580

+ Join the "Heat Haters" club now!

- Join the "Heat Haters" club now!

July 19, 2012 11:59 am

I wonder where they'll place the ASTERISK on the banner? I'm thinking something like this :

*2012 NBA Lockout Champs*

Sman20ll
SinceMay 22, 2012
http://www.cbssports.com/login?mast...ages/chrono/24951516/0/97&master_product=2580

+ Join the "Heat Haters" club now!

- Join the "Heat Haters" club now!

July 19, 2012 12:48 pm

*2012 NBA Lockout Champs*

gotta admit that'd be funny seeing THAT hanging from the ceiling...

CL67

ChiefsLakers67

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two and through...

next year it will be three and flee (then james resigns)

then it goes to four and NO MORE!!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two and through...

Wouldnt it be something if that not 1, not 2, not 3..... turned into more than just some PR stuff said at a rally for Heat fans?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two and through...

obviously Flauge STILL is tying his bag on this morning...

hey, at least i admitted the series wasn't boring. as far as the rest, we'll see. it isn't like their head and shoulders above the league when they manage to just skate by...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is he talking about alternate I.D.'s...?

Nobody would EVER need to create an alternate ID to try to make you look foolish.
You do a great job of that yourself:laugh3:

As far as Jefe and his 2 point Laker win predictions and his pages and pages and pages on why the Heat couldn't repeat and one and done, etc.etc.etc..

Where is he today?
You know the coward would have re appeared here had the Heat lost.

You need to move on to your Chiefs. Your 'work' here is clearly done. Nice job:clap:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey, at least i admitted the series wasn't boring. as far as the rest, we'll see. it isn't like their head and shoulders above the league when they manage to just skate by...

"They" are not head and shoulders as a group above a handful of teams, but like I keep saying, JAMES is the difference. Put him on 4-5 other teams THIS year and those teams are planning the parade.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no man im at work right now. i went a little crazy last night.. no lie. but honestly man, I am a real fan. a rony siekaly, alan ogg, grant long heat fan. I remember our first win against the clippers. i remember the disappointment and heartbreak of the mourning years. i also remember the reality check of sports when mourning's kidney went haywire. those were the darkest days in heat history.

we are back to back champs. i am going to enjoy these times. miami doesnt have the pedigree of LA.. who does? shut up boston. but we're trying. i dont even want to think about next year and the inevitable 'lebron watch' circus that will be going on.

and to think .. draft night 2003, i wanted the Heat to take Chris Kayman. I guess it may be better for the Heat that Pat Riley is our GM.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"They" are not head and shoulders as a group above a handful of teams, but like I keep saying, JAMES is the difference. Put him on 4-5 other teams THIS year and those teams are planning the parade.
All I can say is that i'm happy for the dude because you can tell he is genuinely good person that works hard at his game. He plays the game the right way sometimes to a fault and people hate him for it. I especially like the way he dominated last night with the jumpers and clutch baskets. I do know this however, when given the option to change their minds or prove they were right most people get busy on looking for the proof instead of just admitting they were wrong.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no man im at work right now. i went a little crazy last night.. no lie. but honestly man, I am a real fan. a rony siekaly, alan ogg, grant long heat fan. I remember our first win against the clippers. i remember the disappointment and heartbreak of the mourning years. i also remember the reality check of sports when mourning's kidney went haywire. those were the darkest days in heat history.

we are back to back champs. i am going to enjoy these times. miami doesnt have the pedigree of LA.. who does? shut up boston. but we're trying. i dont even want to think about next year and the inevitable 'lebron watch' circus that will be going on.

and to think .. draft night 2003, i wanted the Heat to take Chris Kayman. I guess it may be better for the Heat that Pat Riley is our GM.

lol, i get ya. and yes i KNOW you're a true fan which is why i've always respected you and your opinions here. i've always said it isn't the Heat fans' fault as to how things shook out(though i'll NEVER respect a bandwagoner). so enjoy your 'ship with my blessings...

Zo's a player i'll always respect, btw. imo one of the best to ever play. had to give that guy nothing but ups when he was around...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters ( mainly Lakers fans especially CL67) I have a question for you

In the last 11 the years the Heat/Spurs have won the most titles in the league.

We are one of the best modern day franchises. Live with it