• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

spring training news

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
verrette was claimed by the rangers so it's 35 left in camp . with 3 headed to dl jj , matt and lough 32 . davis 1 game susp 31 roch has webb being dfa or traded leaves 5 more tj is one in my mind . arencibia should be one leaves 3 to go . as much as nolan is playing indicates he is making it if he stay's healthy . i wonder if ryan and gausman may be 2 just because they have options ? a matusz trade would be good here .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
janish and nix to aaa down to 33 . matt , lough , jj , parantes dl and davis so that leaves 28 webb is coming off the 40 man leaves only 2 more cuts . i'm thinking maybe gausman and tj since they both have options and maybe garcia i can't see a guy that never pitched above single a stay all year . i'm thinking camp still has lavarnway and clevenger in it so one of them goes .

what are they going to do when most of these guys come back ? i would think the o's have to find room on the 40 man for davis and nolan .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it seems nolan gets screwed again by the orioles . the whole pie deal was a huge screw job .

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pie deal? Also Nolan will be coming up before too long. Wait until he continues to have a high OBP and good BA. I agree and the talk of if he gets sent down he would have to clear waivers. How about just giving him the fair shot and calling it a day. I would love a Reimold/Jones/DeAza outfield. Pearce/Young DHing. If I have learned one thing it is to trust Buck so until given a reason otherwise I will continue to do so.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pie deal? Also Nolan will be coming up before too long. Wait until he continues to have a high OBP and good BA. I agree and the talk of if he gets sent down he would have to clear waivers. How about just giving him the fair shot and calling it a day. I would love a Reimold/Jones/DeAza outfield. Pearce/Young DHing. If I have learned one thing it is to trust Buck so until given a reason otherwise I will continue to do so.
pie deal nolan had options and beat the pie out but got sent down to protect the pie. if you asked who you want basesloaded down 1 run who you want hitting . nolan is the guy may take a walk hit a gb and beat it out or hit the homer . the orioles is a bunch of free swingers . nolan should be our starting lf . nolan makes the team better .