• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spring Game 2012

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell is a cap? One of those ice sport teams that you guys like up north? LOL

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Man i got freaking soaked walking back to the car!

As far as the game being cancelled it sucks but landing all these recruits makes up for it!

BTW i would guess that there were 10k or so fans in the stands @ 3:30 and that many plus walking the concourse during the rain delay. Judging by the parking lots and such i would guess there were around 30k or more there total.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a new deal? Starters vs. Scrubs? I thought I went to one where there was an even split.

And yes. Caps win. Yeaaaah.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't make the trip. Woke up this morning, looked at the doppler map, and tossed in the white flag. Looks like I made the right choice. My buddies went and got soaked. They didn't care though. They all got hammered watching the Caps game at Sharkey's. Crazy NoVa kids and their hockey.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i got freaking soaked walking back to the car!.

Me too. It started raining as they turned me a way from the gates and i had to walk all the way to the deke house on roanoke st. Shorts are still drying.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Me too. It started raining as they turned me a way from the gates and i had to walk all the way to the deke house on roanoke st. Shorts are still drying.

Waited it out in lane, unitl cancelled, had to walk to the cage. Planned to go to a tailgate, cookout, and DT tonight. Instead I got wet, came home, and been on the couch ever since.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I didn't make the trip. Woke up this morning, looked at the doppler map, and tossed in the white flag. Looks like I made the right choice. My buddies went and got soaked. They didn't care though. They all got hammered watching the Caps game at Sharkey's. Crazy NoVa kids and their hockey.

I didn't pull the trigger either and instead decided on going to the Nats game. Definitely made the right choice. Beautiful day in Washington until about 6pm, but at that point I was three sheets to the wind so it didn't matter.