• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spain soccer needs Rafa!

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Nadal's personal chemist is amazing, obviously, and could do some great "medicinal" things for the Spanish soccer team, no doubt.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Nadal's personal chemist is amazing, obviously, and could do some great "medicinal" things for the Spanish soccer team, no doubt.

Nadal came "unprepared" for Halle but he will be "ready" for Wimbledon. Mix and match, take a dive to keep the bet-mongers, the suspicious tennis fans and public guessing. Whenever Nadal sounds humble and says he will try his best and work harder to win the next big tournament (slam) after a small loss, it sends a shiver down my spine. Nadal is like a racehorse and there is more than just the breed involved.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nadal came "unprepared" for Halle but he will be "ready" for Wimbledon. Mix and match, take a dive to keep the bet-mongers, the suspicious tennis fans and public guessing. Whenever Nadal sounds humble and says he will try his best and work harder to win the next big tournament (slam) after a small loss, it sends a shiver down my spine. Nadal is like a racehorse and there is more than just the breed involved.

lol

I'm really not anti-Nadal anywhere except when THE DARK LORD (you know who i mean) is around.

I remember we used to have some fun threads on espn where we put quotes around words like "preparation" and "supplements" all the time regarding Nadal. That was funny.

But I seriously don't think he's a doper.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I'm really not anti-Nadal anywhere except when THE DARK LORD (you know who i mean) is around.

I remember we used to have some fun threads on espn where we put quotes around words like "preparation" and "supplements" all the time regarding Nadal. That was funny.

But I seriously don't think he's a doper.

But Hs is really serious. He does not think anybody can beat his Roger that bad and consistently without taking anything.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance to bad rubbish. That is all I can say. Overhyped defending chumps.