• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sox / twins

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eloy is going to hit #2 against this innings eating scrub. Why not? Come on. Light it up, one more time.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this ump has a bad eye. if the little overlay box is correct he's missed badly all day. he has done it for both sides however so .....

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laaaaaammmbert....The sheepish lion...

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL they said it!!!

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elite defender’ed.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win. Ready for more tomorrow.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Twins have the idea - this isn't last year's Sox team. Let's take the series tomorrow.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when the Keuchel got that first out in the top of the 1st, my immediate thought was, "so we have a chance!!"

All in all, a nice and needed win for the Good Guys. Damn Twins are scary and when Cruz pulled them within a couple of runs with that 3 run blast, I was thinking, here we go again. But this time the pen settled down and kept the Twins at bay for the rest of the game. Good to see the bats spread the runs around a bit more. No doubt this is going to be one hell of an offense all season. The questions will be if the pitching and defense can keep us in the game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when the Keuchel got that first out in the top of the 1st, my immediate thought was, "so we have a chance!!"

All in all, a nice and needed win for the Good Guys. Damn Twins are scary and when Cruz pulled them within a couple of runs with that 3 run blast, I was thinking, here we go again. But this time the pen settled down and kept the Twins at bay for the rest of the game. Good to see the bats spread the runs around a bit more. No doubt this is going to be one hell of an offense all season. The questions will be if the pitching and defense can keep us in the game.

I hope everyone realizes we're probably going to give up a shit ton of runs tomorrow. Rey Lopez is pitching against the Minnesota Twins and that's really all that needs to be said. This is when not having Kopech rears its head. Admittedly, I was optimistic we could get around it. When you actually see it in action, though? It's a bit different.

We might need double digit runs again. I lost faith in Lopez last year after being high on him coming up. He can't put it together and that horrible inning will always inevitably come where he falls apart. Against the Twins - it might come fast. Hope I am wrong. Just preparing myself to be cursing a lot tomorrow afternoon.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope everyone realizes we're probably going to give up a shit ton of runs tomorrow. Rey Lopez is pitching against the Minnesota Twins and that's really all that needs to be said. This is when not having Kopech rears its head. Admittedly, I was optimistic we could get around it. When you actually see it in action, though? It's a bit different.

We might need double digit runs again. I lost faith in Lopez last year after being high on him coming up. He can't put it together and that horrible inning will always inevitably come where he falls apart. Against the Twins - it might come fast. Hope I am wrong. Just preparing myself to be cursing a lot tomorrow afternoon.

The reports say Lopez got his head straight. The problem is when there are reports about your head.

From what I know he trained hard - shelled some of his own money for a sports psychologist - and he thought he learned something from Giolito's approach. The Sox are showing the faith in him - as they could have very easily put Cease 3rd in the starting rotation. If he bombs - bring Gio Gonzales.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reports say Lopez got his head straight. The problem is when there are reports about your head.

From what I know he trained hard - shelled some of his own money for a sports psychologist - and he thought he learned something from Giolito's approach. The Sox are showing the faith in him - as they could have very easily put Cease 3rd in the starting rotation. If he bombs - bring Gio Gonzales.

Local off-season puff pieces say a lot of great things about every player. Right now, there's those kind of pieces being written about Mitchell Trubisky and every failing high profile football player.

I'm not saying the fork is completely stuck in him. He has good stuff. But I can't afford to get my hopes back up for him. Every time he's put a little run together - I've fallen for it. We'll see. If he can actually be a reliable guy for us through these 60 games? Be a reason we make the post-season? I'll perhaps change my tune.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky, Ricky you're so fine - sometimes you really blow my mind...

Ricky bats Delmonico 2nd and replaces Moncada in the lineup with Danny Mendick. It might pay off to show some faith in these fellows, but resting star players in the opening series with the top division rival - in the 3rd game of the season?

Delmonico had about a 13 pitch at bat the other day -which was huge, but he is probably the place keeper until Madrigal serves out his 6 games for contract control.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky, Ricky you're so fine - sometimes you really blow my mind...

Ricky bats Delmonico 2nd and replaces Moncada in the lineup with Danny Mendick. It might pay off to show some faith in these fellows, but resting star players in the opening series with the top division rival - in the 3rd game of the season?

Delmonico had about a 13 pitch at bat the other day -which was huge, but he is probably the place keeper until Madrigal serves out his 6 games for contract control.

I can only assume that Moncada is banged up somehow with the Mendick thing. With Nicky hitting 2nd, though? I think he's drunk. This is ridiculous. Sick of Ricky.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only assume that Moncada is banged up somehow with the Mendick thing. With Nicky hitting 2nd, though? I think he's drunk. This is ridiculous. Sick of Ricky.
You guys already got hold of today's lineup? And no Yoan? Something's amiss here. Not buying the 'he needs a rest' argument whatsoever. And I agree, why Delmonico in the two spot. Why not ride the hot bat of Garcia? This is strange.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky reminding everyone of the rebuild lol.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys already got hold of today's lineup? And no Yoan? Something's amiss here. Not buying the 'he needs a rest' argument whatsoever. And I agree, why Delmonico in the two spot. Why not ride the hot bat of Garcia? This is strange.
Well, now I see an article with today's lineup (I've never signed up for Twitter, never will).

Rick Renteria Is Trying To Kill White Sox Fans With His Starting Lineups

I'll say it again, why not swap out Delmonico's and Garcia's spots? And how about Encarnacion and Grandal swapping places to break up that four straight R/H lineup? Ricky, please hire me as your lineup creator. I work cheap.

Oh, and I still remain highly suspicious of Moncada's way-too-early day off.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now I see an article with today's lineup (I've never signed up for Twitter, never will).

Rick Renteria Is Trying To Kill White Sox Fans With His Starting Lineups

I'll say it again, why not swap out Delmonico's and Garcia's spots? And how about Encarnacion and Grandal swapping places to break up that four straight R/H lineup? Ricky, please hire me as your lineup creator. I work cheap.

Oh, and I still remain highly suspicious of Moncada's way-too-early day off.
maybe there was a good reason the cubs let ricky go when they did?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why he was saying Nicky was hitting 2. I looked right after that post and Engel is playing. Hitting 8th.