• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry to intrude, but looking for...

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
advise on the best restaurants, bars, and must do things while in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I'll be working at Ft Lewis from Nov 1-Dec 23. I won't have a lot of time, mostly Saturday nights and Sundays. I definitely on visiting Husky Stadium, as well as the Seahawks.

I'm so glad you knocked those fags from Oregon down a few notches. I so wanted for Bama to shove their "We Want Bama" Shit down their throats, but it wasn't meant to be.

Thanks, Go Huskies, or whatever you guys say.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
advise on the best restaurants, bars, and must do things while in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I'll be working at Ft Lewis from Nov 1-Dec 23. I won't have a lot of time, mostly Saturday nights and Sundays. I definitely on visiting Husky Stadium, as well as the Seahawks.

I'm so glad you knocked those fags from Oregon down a few notches. I so wanted for Bama to shove their "We Want Bama" Shit down their throats, but it wasn't meant to be.

If your at Ft. Lews you definitely want to take the time to cross the Narrows Bridge over to Gig Harbor and have a bite to eat at the Tides Tavern. It sits right on the water. Also make sure to check out Ruston (near the Narrows Bridge) and have a bite to eat at any of the restaurants in Ruston and have a look at old Ft. Nisqually while your there. The Cliff House restaurant in Browns Pt. ... it's right off of Marine View Drive and it has a spectacular view of Tacoma and Puget Sound.

For the Seattle area ... the usual. Pikes Place Market, and Alaskan Way ... which is the Seattle Waterfront and it includes the Seattle Aquarium, Ferry terminal, Ivars' Seafood Bar (great food and for cheap). etc...

gig harbor washington - Google Search <---- Leavenworth, Washington aka Little Bavaria. This little gem sits in the middle of the Cascade Mountain range and it's a blast .. especially during the winter months.

Here's Gig Harbor. It's just on the other side of the Narrows Bridge from Tacoma.
23adc54a355217b659062bbc79d2962b.jpg

Here's the Narrows Bridge .. it crosses Puget Sound from Tacoma to Gig Harbor.
df026706-aerial-Tacoma-Narrows-Bridge-stock-photo.jpg

Here's the view from the Cliff House. Great food btw.
PX00004_9-480x300.jpg

Here's the Seattle waterfront (Alaskan Way).
seawf_main01_r.jpg

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you have some time on a clear day (there should be a few in that time), head up into the mountains. Take highway 7 to Eatonville and go from there. There's a few weed stores on the way, hit one of those for when you get up there.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks a lot. I'll try to do and see as much as I can!

Here's to hoping both iur teams make the playoffs.:suds:
Enjoy your time up here man. It would be an honor to see our guys play your guys in the playoff.

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's happening! I've watched the Huskies for the last few weeks. You have a really good team, and they've become my favorite PAC team. Here's hoping for an injury free game. :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's happening! I've watched the Huskies for the last few weeks. You have a really good team, and they've become my favorite PAC team. Here's hoping for an injury free game. :suds:
Well that's something we can all hope for. I've got nothing but mad respect for Alabama, Coach Saban, and the rest of that program.

Really feel like we are playing with house money. No one expected this much growth this quickly. Good to at least get a taste of it as I don't expect this to be their last trip to the rodeo.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I like Bama and their brand, nothing but respect for what they've done. Looking for the Dawgs to shock the world though.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's your stay been, by the way?

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a good time. I've worked far too many hours to properly enjoy your fine state. I did take a drive last weekend from Dupont to Ocean Shores, then all the way up the coast, and around Olympic Nat Pk. I ate dinner at Downriggers On TheWater in Port Angelas. For Thanksgiving, I drove through Seattle, took pics of the stadiums, and ate and visited with some friends in Oak Harbor.

Rumor has it my company has a job next year for 9 months. I might be back for a while.

Watching the news this week, I take it snow is rarer than in Alabama, LOL

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a good time. I've worked far too many hours to properly enjoy your fine state. I did take a drive last weekend from Dupont to Ocean Shores, then all the way up the coast, and around Olympic Nat Pk. I ate dinner at Downriggers On TheWater in Port Angelas. For Thanksgiving, I drove through Seattle, took pics of the stadiums, and ate and visited with some friends in Oak Harbor.

Rumor has it my company has a job next year for 9 months. I might be back for a while.

Watching the news this week, I take it snow is rarer than in Alabama, LOL
Naw, we get snow here at least a few days every year, but with all the hills, wind, and fluctuating temps when it snows, 1" of snow around the city all but closes it up. We get more ice on the roads than snow and a whole lot of (mostly transplanted) dumb fucks have no clue how to drive on it and either go super fast with their SUV's, or fish tail all over the place using their driving wheel all wrong.

You try driving up one of those hills you drove past in downtown when its icy. And do so with a dumb ass going down it sideways.