• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 CFB Coaches (Week 5)

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images
This could totally be my new profile picture now...

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no week where Chryst > Saban

I would want my son to play for Paul Chryst over Nick Saban.

I admire folks who remain cool under duress, and can maintain an even-keeled disposition even when under great pressure when things aren't going right. Coaches like Bo Pelini, Brian Kelly, Nick Saban, and others who throw tantrums do not impress me at all with their child-like behavior.

pJ8jK.gif

Would you folks want to work for a boss/manager/supervisor who loses his cool on a regular basis and flies off the handle when things don't go right? Of course not. Such behavior is not becoming of a true leader. On a tangent, it scares me that we are close to possibly electing a nut-case like this as our commander-in-chief.

Mike Riley, Lovie Smith, and Paul Chryst are the types of coaches who generally maintain a cool and professional outlook under both positive and negative circumstances. Again, I would encourage my son to play for such individuals.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of this quote:

"If people around you remain calm while you are absolutely losing it, then it becomes obvious that they do not understand the severity of the current situation."

I hear what you are saying and have learned that the hard way. Everytime I've "lost it", my decision making wasn't too swift!

But damn, sometimes ya just gotta let off that steam to keep from blowing up.