• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soooo.....Michigan State

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To repeat, I'm just reading more articles now that the monster was sentenced to life -- WHY would MSU keep up the bad publicity? Every article and major news site is trashing them right now. Twitter is trashing them right now.Just why?
Apparently it is better to be trashed publicly than it is to admit a biblical level of fuckery that will increase the payouts in lawsuits. Guess what, that isn’t going to matter. The check that Michigan State is going to write for this is going to dwarf Penn State and it absolutely should.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve said it in another thread but the president should step down, she should be arrested and thrown in jail for a long time. Any member of the university or doctor that were told about this and did nothing, need to be arrested. I welcome the investigation because there needs to be a cleaning of the house of all the disgusting individuals who allowed this to happen for two decades.
I realize Penn St involved a coach over decades and likely an institutional cover up, but this is also pretty damned big

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize Penn St involved a coach over decades and likely an institutional cover up, but this is also pretty damned big
Oh this also involves coaches assisting in the coverups but I have no idea why they did it.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this also involves coaches assisting in the coverups but I have no idea why they did it.
Admittedly I haven't followed this story very closely until I saw the news this morning so I am catching up on the details. Sucks man...just sucks

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simon resigned.
Now off to jail with her as well.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve said it in another thread but the president should step down, she should be arrested and thrown in jail for a long time. Any member of the university or doctor that were told about this and did nothing, need to be arrested. I welcome the investigation because there needs to be a cleaning of the house of all the disgusting individuals who allowed this to happen for two decades.
She is.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friends little sister visited the good Doctor a couple years ago. Got molested.

And MSU is still billing them for the last visit she canceled, cuz well, he's a molester.

Gonna be a lot of collateral damage from this shit show.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow I didn't realize that the cover up allegations had any real merit, figured it was just some overreaction since this seems to have just been coming to light.
The local DA got busted for taking part in a sex trafficing ring.

This thing is gonna be long. And ugly.

Or some real pieces of shit are gonna get lucky and stay free.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Still not sure I understand why/how of a gymnastics injury expert except for the fact he hung around it a lot.

This is more than gymnastics. Nassar was a doctor employed by the MSU athletic department and he treated athletes from many sports, both male & female. Not all the victims were gymnasts, but most of them were gymnasts because Nassar is a pedo who prefers tiny/petite girls.

If you look at that timeline, he attended school at Michigan, Wayne State (my school), and Michigan State. It creeps me out knowing that monster attended my school.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the local media has no intention of letting up on the case.
DUW1l46XcAAS_dJ.jpg:large

DUW_qcTXUAEMJ51.jpg:large

Front page of the detroit free press, and the lead page of their sports section.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simons resignation letter is outrageous. Once again, what the fuck is she thinking? No one can admit fault here, it’s crazy.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow:

"BREAKING: Outside the Lines has learned that Michigan State University failed to hand over documents outlining accusations of sexual assault by Larry Nassar to federal Title IX investigators, despite dual ongoing investigations"

Feds to MSU: Oversight will not end early

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow:

"BREAKING: Outside the Lines has learned that Michigan State University failed to hand over documents outlining accusations of sexual assault by Larry Nassar to federal Title IX investigators, despite dual ongoing investigations"

Feds to MSU: Oversight will not end early
I would like to argue the news article stating that it’s worse than Penn State but I can’t. It is worse.

There is so much wrong with this situation that it will be easier to say what was done right. Nothing. Abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to argue the news article stating that it’s worse than Penn State but I can’t. It is worse.

There is so much wrong with this situation that it will be easier to say what was done right. Nothing. Abso-fucking-lutely nothing.
How is it that every day this story just gets worse?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, so I admit. I haven't been following this story very closely...... I remember hearing about this nasser dr. a few months ago, but raised my brow a little after hearing a MSU connection. Was a he a professor there? What did he do to the gymnasts? ra.pe? ****** them?

I think the football team knew about this too and they should have to void all their wins while he was employed at MSU........ how many years was that again?