• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something different-One & dones in this year's play-offs.

Who goes home?

• Total voters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the goal is to advance to the Super Bowl and then win the Super Bowl.
Winning a round one game and advancing to round 2 through a bye net the same thing.
They’re essentially the same thing.
Stop talking out of both sides of your mouth.

No one but you is talking about the end goal, were talking about IF the Eagles lose next week they are one and done, while you ALONE deny that.

Fact is 0-1 is one and done

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one but you is talking about the end goal, were talking about IF the Eagles lose next week they are one and done, while you ALONE deny that.

It’s a moot point anyway.
CFC5A7F7-D601-4C0A-9159-0011D05954E9.jpeg

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very true...

Recall 2011 season Packers went 15-1 and lost first game in playoffs in Divisional round after bye and saw all kinds of "15 and done" memes for the Packers.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true...

Recall 2011 season Packers went 15-1 and lost first game in playoffs in Divisional round after bye and saw all kinds of "15 and done" memes for the Packers.
but the Packers mattered, the eagles have never been anything more than a fad, excluding the leather helmet days

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lamar Jackson again not practicing for Ravens. It’s been 38 days since he was last taking part in game or practice. Tyler Huntley was on field but again not throwing with his sore shoulder.

At this point, is it fair to question whether Lamar is refusing to play because he doesn't have a long-term contract?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing about the Seahawks vs 49rs matchup I like is it’s never easy beating a team 3 times in one season, usually the losing team makes adjustments and learns from the losses… BUT it won’t surprise me if the 49rs beat us again, that defense they have is gonna make life hard on Geno… And can we stop the run on defense and put the game on Purdy’s shoulders ? Another question mark … Hopefully we make it competitive, that’s all I want, at least stay in the game long enough to give ourselves a shot at the end … I have no expectations though, Niners have been the better team all year …

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, OK.

Maybe you're right, but if you're wrong will you run and hide?
Nope. That would be cruel. Rooting for the Eagles demise and being able to talk your shit is about the only reasonable hope a SportsHoopla Cowboys fan can hope for right now. It’s the only thing that gets @PDay8810 out of bed these days. I wouldn’t cheat you guys out of your dream.

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing about the Seahawks vs 49rs matchup I like is it’s never easy beating a team 3 times in one season, usually the losing team makes adjustments and learns from the losses… BUT it won’t surprise me if the 49rs beat us again, that defense they have is gonna make life hard on Geno… And can we stop the run on defense and put the game on Purdy’s shoulders ? Another question mark … Hopefully we make it competitive, that’s all I want, at least stay in the game long enough to give ourselves a shot at the end … I have no expectations though, Niners have been the better team all year …
Actually the team that won the first two is like .667 vs the opponent in that spot. 2 out of 3 times the team that wins the first two wins the third as well.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. That would be cruel. Rooting for the Eagles demise and being able to talk your shit is about the only reasonable hope a Sports SportsHoopla Cowboys fan can hope for right now. It’s the only thing that gets @PDay8810 out of bed these days. I wouldn’t cheat you guys out of your dream.
thanks coach, you and my wife seem to know me well. You reach much more but that's ok.

But please, dream? :loco2: TALK

Football sports talk 101: Shit Talkers become targets when their shit doesn't float.
been this way for years and years. Internet, Bars, Church, everywhere
What could go wrong? Eagles got this! You will own this place in 5 more weeks.

Now maybe it's me but you don't seem all that legendary with other fan bases either. It's cute you think your shit only wads Cowboy fans panties.

Onward thru the Fog

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks coach, you and my wife seem to know me well. You reach much more but that's ok.

But please, dream? :loco2: TALK

Football sports talk 101: Shit Talkers become targets when their shit doesn't float.
been this way for years and years. Internet, Bars, Church, everywhere
What could go wrong? Eagles got this! You will own this place in 5 more weeks.

Now maybe it's me but you don't seem all that legendary with other fan bases either. It's cute you think your shit only wads Cowboy fans panties.

Onward thru the Fog
Totally get it. I’m a Notre Dame fan so I know what it’s like to root for a standard bearer that hasn’t won in forever. The schadenfreude is all you really have anymore.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally get it. I’m a Notre Dame fan so I know what it’s like to root for a standard bearer that hasn’t won in forever. The schadenfreude is all you really have anymore.
spin again coach....and like others have said to you, PLEASE don't get mad!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spin again coach....and like others have said to you, PLEASE don't get mad!
Why do you always think I’m mad? You know that “you mad” shit on the internet got stale about 10 years ago right?

Is Texas like the Midwest? Does popular culture tend to move slowly to Texas as it does the Midwest?