• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soaked in Bleach (2015) (Kurt Cobain documentary)

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, fuck Courtney Love. She was a psycho junkie star fucker with KCs estate coming to her, it's irresponsible to believe that she couldn't or wouldn't be behind his death.

Watching it now.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished it. I'd actually looked up stuff on this in the past with the case files and stuff posted online, but this was actually put together much better than that.

Seems like it should be reopened to me.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@beardown07

Man am I late to the party... Just watched this. Can't believe it took me this long to see it, but I had no idea that it was out there.

First off... I'm a huge Nirvana fan. Always loved the band, Cobain, the works. I was shocked when the "suicide" happened. I followed his interviews, MTV shots, etc all throughout. And from a fan standpoint, he didn't appear suicidal at all. The entire BS about his lyrics alluding to it is utter nonsense. He repeatedly tried to prove to his fans that his lyrics were spur of the moment type stuff. And the whole "he was in pain" argument was stupid.

As the documentary states... The most compelling evidence is the fact that the toxicology report came back with 3x the lethal dose of heroine in his system. There's no fucking way that he had any sort of motor skills after a dose of that magnitude, regardless of tolerance. So to say that he was able to inject himself then pull a gun to his face/mouth and pull the trigger with his thumb is ridiculous.

This case will be reopened... Hopefully sooner rather than later. But when it does, I have no doubt that the case will be ruled a homicide. Courtney may not have pulled the trigger, but she had everything to do with it.

Just my opinion!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@beardown07

Man am I late to the party... Just watched this. Can't believe it took me this long to see it, but I had no idea that it was out there.

First off... I'm a huge Nirvana fan. Always loved the band, Cobain, the works. I was shocked when the "suicide" happened. I followed his interviews, MTV shots, etc all throughout. And from a fan standpoint, he didn't appear suicidal at all. The entire BS about his lyrics alluding to it is utter nonsense. He repeatedly tried to prove to his fans that his lyrics were spur of the moment type stuff. And the whole "he was in pain" argument was stupid.

As the documentary states... The most compelling evidence is the fact that the toxicology report came back with 3x the lethal dose of heroine in his system. There's no fucking way that he had any sort of motor skills after a dose of that magnitude, regardless of tolerance. So to say that he was able to inject himself then pull a gun to his face/mouth and pull the trigger with his thumb is ridiculous.

This case will be reopened... Hopefully sooner rather than later. But when it does, I have no doubt that the case will be ruled a homicide. Courtney may not have pulled the trigger, but she had everything to do with it.

Just my opinion!

I think one of the biggest fuck ups(of many by the Seattle PD) is declaring it a suicide the same day as they discovered him. That's unheard of. Especially since it was the cops that declared it. Unqualified and certainly not standard procedure.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of the biggest fuck ups(of many by the Seattle PD) is declaring it a suicide the same day as they discovered him. That's unheard of. Especially since it was the cops that declared it. Unqualified and certainly not standard procedure.
Seems pretty damn fishy don't it? I'm not quite sure if its just a fuck up or someone was paid off. Now Seattle PD doesn't want to admit they fucked up. This case needs to be reopened.

Also with the heroine/injection thing... From the released crime scene photo it looks like the rubber tubing & heroine needle were put safely back into a cigar box beside the body. So Kurt would have injected himself with an absurd amount of heroine, unwrapped his arm, placed the tubing & needle into the box, picked up his gun, put the barrel in his mouth and then shot himself... I'm no junky, but that seems impossible given the state he would have been in.

The shell casing ejecting on the left side of the body would play a huge part in the trial as well.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it was out there, just 5.99 on some streaming service I did not have.

Courtney set it all in motion. If you watch the other one, kurt and courtney, there was some extra information in there. I really dont know how he even interviewed that best friend after courtney dosed him up. Should have driven away and let him sober up. Just saying he took all those pills because courtney thought about having an affair was her way of making him seem suicidal.

The test they did with methodone at 3X was a tablet, not right in the vein. Now I completely understand that addicts need to raise their dose as their body starts to tolerate the drug, so it might have taken more for his usual, but even neatly closing everything back in the cigar box after injecting is usually something they do after they come to.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Courtney set it all in motion. If you watch the other one, kurt and courtney, there was some extra information in there. I really dont know how he even interviewed that best friend after courtney dosed him up. Should have driven away and let him sober up. Just saying he took all those pills because courtney thought about having an affair was her way of making him seem suicidal.

The test they did with methodone at 3X was a tablet, not right in the vein. Now I completely understand that addicts need to raise their dose as their body starts to tolerate the drug, so it might have taken more for his usual, but even neatly closing everything back in the cigar box after injecting is usually something they do after they come to.

You can find it on Youtube for free, and I believe it's even on Netflix now? (don't quote me on that one)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can find it on Youtube for free, and I believe it's even on Netflix now? (don't quote me on that one)
Its been on Netflix for at least a month because I saw it about 3-6 weeks ago. I know they rotate things off Netflix but I don't think this was one of them.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This must have been something I missed... I thought the crime scene photo had a syringe & tubing indicating he took it intravenously? If they knew it was by tablet, then I'm not so sure that story has as many holes in it anymore.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been on Netflix for at least a month because I saw it about 3-6 weeks ago. I know they rotate things off Netflix but I don't think this was one of them.
I just watched it 3-4 days ago. So its still there.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

link?

Everything I've seen or read says injected, and friends say he was clean in the month leading up to it, which would suggest his tolerance would not be what it once was.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This must have been something I missed... I thought the crime scene photo had a syringe & tubing indicating he took it intravenously? If they knew it was by tablet, then I'm not so sure that story has as many holes in it anymore.

I have never heard or seen anything to suggest anything other than injection.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m210ulH4Ae1rt8n96o1_500.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never heard or seen anything to suggest anything other than injection.
yea I only remember the part in "Soaked In Bleach" about the one doctor/scientist dude that released that article about the study of the affects of methadone in the system via oral ingestion or something along those lines. And the people in the documentary disproved it by saying the reaction times are completely different.

Maybe I misread anotheridiot's post?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, they compared Kurt to a subject that was given the dose that they said Kurt took, and he could function enough to have been able to set up the rifle and shoot himself. But that test subject was given methodone in tablet form which does not have the intravenous effect of instant and also is broken down by stomach acid. That comparison was what they used (in one of these films, sorry) that Kurt could have done it. I just doubt he would have put his shit away.

Sorry, I am confusing the two movies.

Yes, I finally watched it on Neftlix, when it finishes, it gave you suggestions and Kurt and Courtney or Courtney and Kurt was one of the suggested titles.