• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who wins the SB

Who will win the Super Bowl

• Total voters

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We seldom double team. In fact we seldom scheme against any highly effective players unless we are playing AP and feel the need to bring Kam up front.

Expect to see Denvers outstanding TE to catch between 2-3 balls. That is the average we give up to the likes of Graham, Gonzalez, Olsen, and Vernon Davis.
We have absolutely no fear of big WR's. In fact we tend to own them. It is the little shifty guys like 83 that can cause problems, but when we hit him a few times, as we have already, he may end up having no interest in reaching out and catch a ball.
Not too much fear of your RB as he has a tough time breaking tackles and is not elusive.

We are almost at game time and I am looking forward to all of this posturing to end.

Your discounting Manning as if he is an average QB and while you dominated teams with 1 or 2 receiving threats, there are 5 playmakers on the Broncos offense to cover.

It;s a lot of BS bravado to just say they will shut the Broncos passing game down. You forget they can run the ball too.

We will see tomorrow.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep believing your own press clippings and forgetting that this is the most productive Offense the NFL has ever seen. Seattle is a great defense but has yet to be tested against an offense this good.

I expect it to be close game, and if Denver turns the ball over 2 or more times, Seattle may have a shot.

But if Denver limits Seattle's running game and Wilson has to throw the ball to play catch up, Broncos will win by 10+.

I'm done till after the game.

1530567_10201483333981982_720366432_n.jpg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep believing your own press clippings and forgetting that this is the most productive Offense the NFL has ever seen. Seattle is a great defense but has yet to be tested against an offense this good.

I expect it to be close game, and if Denver turns the ball over 2 or more times, Seattle may have a shot.

But if Denver limits Seattle's running game and Wilson has to throw the ball to play catch up, Broncos will win by 10+.

I'm done till after the game.

1530567_10201483333981982_720366432_n.jpg

You will not be the first to under rate Wilson as a QB, most likely not the last either.

We all need this game to just get started.:suds:

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Peyton is going to throw a couple of interceptions and the game will be close. The Hawks have the advantage in every part of the game except passing offense. They're just the more balanced team and both their special teams and offense will be helped with Harvin essentially playing his first real game this season. I'm thinking Seahawks win but I'd never bet money on either team. Anything can happen this game.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Peyton is going to throw a couple of interceptions and the game will be close. The Hawks have the advantage in every part of the game except passing offense. They're just the more balanced team and both their special teams and offense will be helped with Harvin essentially playing his first real game this season. I'm thinking Seahawks win but I'd never bet money on either team. Anything can happen this game.

IE I straddle fences as though it really matters if I'm wrong because I'm too afraid to commit to a pick

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IE I straddle fences as though it really matters if I'm wrong because I'm too afraid to commit to a pick

I'm a Packers fan with a Peyton avatar. I don't think I'm straddling fences. I just honestly think this game is a coin flip edging toward the Seahawks in my mind. The Seahawks would be my bet if I had to but I wouldn't feel comfortable with the bet at all.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will not be the first to under rate Wilson as a QB, most likely not the last either.

We all need this game to just get started.:suds:

Who is underrating Wilson?

it's just that when you compare him to Peyton, well there is no comaprison is there?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how many get so upset when people actually want to give Seattle's defense some credit.

You have a Denver fan saying we will get destroyed because we can't double team with all the weapons they have and yet dismiss it when some try to tell him we don't double team. And they don't. It just looks like it on the highlight reels because of how fast their safeties converge on the ball. I've been on awe of watching Earl come from his backfield up so fast that he hits a rusher with the ball and drops them behind the line of scrimmage. From the back to the RB in time to still get them behind the LOS. Who does that? We are told that the crossing routes and picks they run are going to tear them up. I have no doubt Peyton will complete some passes over the middle as that's the place to attack some of their zones, but this isn't going to be an all day feast. If they go man good luck trying that rub crap on them. Kam don't play that. Welker will find himself looking around for his lower lip if he tries that crap.

Seattle changes up their defense, but doesn't try to disguise it. They play man, cover 2, and cover 3 with press a lot. They will vary some outside man and inside zone at times with pure man and pure zone, but that's about as far as they go on changing it up. And they do NOT bracket cover ANYONE in the league.

Manning is going to get yards. There is no doubt about it. I'd be surprised to see more than one or two really long pass plays though. The Denver offense will live off the dink and dunks and simply attempt to keep drives alive. Seattle will give them a lot of those short passes to keep them from getting too many yards on any one play. They will be there for them all day. But not every play. The cat and mouse is can Seattle get as stingy in the red zone as they have most of the year and limit them to FG's when it counts and can they get the critical 3rd down stops here and there.

I know Denver fans think Seattle's offense is total garbage and maybe that's a good thing. Just the thought of the look on your faces when Lynch breaks off a 30+y run or Wilson hits Baldwin for a 35y pass will be good enough.

There is a reason why there is a division of the experts on this game. There is plenty of parity and enough reasons why both should do well to make for a good game. I don't know who will win, and no one does. This notion that Seattle can't win is laughable. I think it would be outstanding to see this game be in contention in the last 2 minutes. Epic games that come down to the wire seem to be more rare these days on the big stage and I'm sure everyone wants to see that.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how many get so upset when people actually want to give Seattle's defense some credit.

You have a Denver fan saying we will get destroyed because we can't double team with all the weapons they have and yet dismiss it when some try to tell him we don't double team. And they don't. It just looks like it on the highlight reels because of how fast their safeties converge on the ball. I've been on awe of watching Earl come from his backfield up so fast that he hits a rusher with the ball and drops them behind the line of scrimmage. From the back to the RB in time to still get them behind the LOS. Who does that? We are told that the crossing routes and picks they run are going to tear them up. I have no doubt Peyton will complete some passes over the middle as that's the place to attack some of their zones, but this isn't going to be an all day feast. If they go man good luck trying that rub crap on them. Kam don't play that. Welker will find himself looking around for his lower lip if he tries that crap.

Seattle changes up their defense, but doesn't try to disguise it. They play man, cover 2, and cover 3 with press a lot. They will vary some outside man and inside zone at times with pure man and pure zone, but that's about as far as they go on changing it up. And they do NOT bracket cover ANYONE in the league.

Manning is going to get yards. There is no doubt about it. I'd be surprised to see more than one or two really long pass plays though. The Denver offense will live off the dink and dunks and simply attempt to keep drives alive. Seattle will give them a lot of those short passes to keep them from getting too many yards on any one play. They will be there for them all day. But not every play. The cat and mouse is can Seattle get as stingy in the red zone as they have most of the year and limit them to FG's when it counts and can they get the critical 3rd down stops here and there.

I know Denver fans think Seattle's offense is total garbage and maybe that's a good thing. Just the thought of the look on your faces when Lynch breaks off a 30+y run or Wilson hits Baldwin for a 35y pass will be good enough.

There is a reason why there is a division of the experts on this game. There is plenty of parity and enough reasons why both should do well to make for a good game. I don't know who will win, and no one does. This notion that Seattle can't win is laughable. I think it would be outstanding to see this game be in contention in the last 2 minutes. Epic games that come down to the wire seem to be more rare these days on the big stage and I'm sure everyone wants to see that.

You have a Denver fan saying we will get destroyed

Show me where I said I think you will get destroyed? I said it will probably be a close game.

Don't put words in my mouth and exaggerate to try and make your point.

There you go exaggerating and just making stuff up. I have not seen one post by a Denver fan saying your offense is garbage. It relies heavily on the running game though, which is good, but if Lynch is kept under 100 yards, which I think Denver's defense has a chance of doing the way they have been playing lately, Seattle's passing game is not exactly striking fear into me.

I am done with you guys. Bunch of cocky blowhards who don't know crap about football. You guys don't even know what defensive scheme you use, I had to point it out to you.

All you can say all this time when asked how you expect to beat the best offense EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL is "LOB!" and when asked how you expect to keep scoring pace against Manning and Company is "BEAST MODE!".

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last year SF was supposed to be the favorite and they are a copy of this team basically.

number 1 defense or top 3 defense..it basically means the same thing. Last year SF got killed by a team who's offense wasn't as good as this one.

...they said Flacco couldn't handle the SF defense...

Fox was the defensive coordinator for the Giants when they skunked the Vikings and Moss and Carter 41-0

of course they went on to lose to Baltimore LOL but Seattle aint remotely no Baltimore and Manning aint no Kerry Collins