• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who is our next HC?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is a gay noob. IF they win this next game in Dallas, which is a good possibility, win their division and make the playoffs, does anyone here see Jerrah replacing Garrett seriously??

What a dumb ass...

Why would you replace Garrett .... several years in a row he has been your personal chosen savior of the Cowboys

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you replace Garrett .... several years in a row he has been your personal chosen savior of the Cowboys

Because Rex Ryan is better??

Lmfao...

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad you like. Keep doing it. You will need to practice for another 7 years till they become relevant again. :lame:

if you think that way then leave. the problem with this team is not the HC it is the idiot that owns the team who thinks he knows more about building a team than the coaches and scouts he has hired to run the team. all we loyal fans can do is continue to support the team and hope that someday soon he will realize that he needs to let them make the decisions on what this team needs.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think that way then leave. the problem with this team is not the HC it is the idiot that owns the team who thinks he knows more about building a team than the coaches and scouts he has hired to run the team. all we loyal fans can do is continue to support the team and hope that someday soon he will realize that he needs to let them make the decisions on what this team needs.
And that's exactly what I have been doing for 43 years regardless of what I say and feel in here. I just won't get sucked into the glass always being half full as long as Jerry owns the team. Enough is enough. Its called reality. :bawling:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's exactly what I have been doing for 43 years regardless of what I say and feel in here. I just won't get sucked into the glass always being half full as long as Jerry owns the team. Enough is enough. Its called reality. :bawling:

the reality is that as long as JJ owns the team he is going to do what he wants and you and Frye can bitch, moan and groan until hell freezes over and it isn't going to change

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the reality is that as long as JJ owns the team he is going to do what he wants and you and Frye can bitch, moan and groan until hell freezes over and it isn't going to change
And that is exactly why I still set on the edge of my chair every week and watch the games and hope they prove me wrong. But I have accepted reality and play some fantasy football and handicap games like there is no end. It helps to get threw the season when you know deep down its over for at least 7 years. I have one whole wall in my blue room still empty since 1996. I keep expanding my pre Jerry jones era on the other 3 walls to help make me believe they are doing something. In all actuality, the only plaque since 1996 I've added to my blue room is when Emmitt Smith became the all time leading rusher. No hall of famers, no super bowls and only one playoff win in 16 years. Now we are in salary cap hell, the defense is the worst in franchise history since 1964. And the powers of B in this room say we are committed to Romo, Ware, Witten, etc., Seriously, do you really see us in a super bowl or making the playoffs in the 7 years. I don't.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett obviously stays if the cowboys win next week. It is possible because foles is likely to choke

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is exactly why I still set on the edge of my chair every week and watch the games and hope they prove me wrong. But I have accepted reality and play some fantasy football and handicap games like there is no end. It helps to get threw the season when you know deep down its over for at least 7 years. I have one whole wall in my blue room still empty since 1996. I keep expanding my pre Jerry jones era on the other 3 walls to help make me believe they are doing something. In all actuality, the only plaque since 1996 I've added to my blue room is when Emmitt Smith became the all time leading rusher. No hall of famers, no super bowls and only one playoff win in 16 years. Now we are in salary cap hell, the defense is the worst in franchise history since 1964. And the powers of B in this room say we are committed to Romo, Ware, Witten, etc., Seriously, do you really see us in a super bowl or making the playoffs in the 7 years. I don't.

after a dozen somewhat moronic post you finally post something that is credible and worth agreeing with

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is a gay noob. IF they win this next game in Dallas, which is a good possibility, win their division and make the playoffs, does anyone here see Jerrah replacing Garrett seriously??

What a dumb ass...

You are a moron who is the product of inbreeding.

Also we know you fondle dicks

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you. My point exactly. And I'm not bitching, moaning and groaning. I'm so glad we won today. Its feels much better to win when you don't expect to. Its just when we lose I don't take it as hard as everyone else. I stopped drinking the kool aid in 2003.