• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who is our next HC?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. Cowboys will not be relevant for at least 7 years.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the matter. You can't handle the truth? Drink the Kool aid sunny boy. :laugh3:

don't think it is a matter of handling the truth, but yours & frys posts are like listening to a broken record that skips. Intelligent people would prefer to just turn it off than continue to listen to it over & over again.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the matter. You can't handle the truth? Drink the Kool aid sunny boy. :laugh3:

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP POSTING ABOUT KOOLAID YOU FUCKING RETARD I AM A DALLAS COWBOY FAN THROUGH AND THROUGH AND THATS HOW I WILL REMAIN. SORRY IM NOT A FAKE ASS FAN LIKE YOU WHO JUST COMES ON THE BOARD TO CRY ABOTU JERRY AND THE COWBOYS. YEAH IM NOT FOND OF ALL OF JERRY AND THE COWBOYS MOVES BUT I WILL STILL ROOT FOR THEM EVERY SUNDAY. FUCKING PISSANT.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't think it is a matter of handling the truth, but yours & frys posts are like listening to a broken record that skips. Intelligent people would prefer to just turn it off than continue to listen to it over & over again.[/QUOT
And I see and read your comments as well. Keep drinking the Jerry kool aid for another 7 years. What you see is what you get.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill throw a name out.

Rex Ryan

Rex has had a bit of a circus in New York. Yeah the defense has been good, god knows we could use help there... But his locker room has been disgruntled and has had controversy throughout his tenure.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex has had a bit of a circus in New York. Yeah the defense has been good, god knows we could use help there... But his locker room has been disgruntled and has had controversy throughout his tenure.
That's why he would be a perfect fit here. :yahoo:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I see and read your comments as well. Keep drinking the Jerry kool aid for another 7 years. What you see is what you get.

well not being able to change what I want changed doesn't mean I drink the kool aid. Just means I still root for my team even during bad times. The one thing I wanted & got, is one of our bright points this year. See again intelligent posters are capable of talking about more than just one thing all season. Think I will have a glass of 7-up.
but by all means please continue to drink your piss & vinegar. :)

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP POSTING ABOUT KOOLAID YOU FUCKING RETARD I AM A DALLAS COWBOY FAN THROUGH AND THROUGH AND THATS HOW I WILL REMAIN. SORRY IM NOT A FAKE ASS FAN LIKE YOU WHO JUST COMES ON THE BOARD TO CRY ABOTU JERRY AND THE COWBOYS. YEAH IM NOT FOND OF ALL OF JERRY AND THE COWBOYS MOVES BUT I WILL STILL ROOT FOR THEM EVERY SUNDAY. FUCKING PISSANT.
Well I'm glad you like. Keep doing it. You will need to practice for another 7 years till they become relevant again. :lame:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well not being able to change what I want changed doesn't mean I drink the kool aid. Just means I still root for my team even during bad times. The one thing I wanted & got, is one of our bright points this year. See again intelligent posters are capable of talking about more than just one thing all season. Think I will have a glass of 7-up.
but by all means please continue to drink your piss & vinegar. :)
I'm glad you are enjoying yourself then.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see us bring in a defensive minded HC with a kick ass DC, & a component OC. Then the HC doesn't get in the way of the offense & the defense starts to improve hopefully a lot. So I guess I am asking.

Is this to much to ask for?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah probably mad that garrett pubicly questioned his golden boy. I want to know why we threw the ball to clutz in the first place!! Also where was the fucking flag after number 30 shoved romo in the back after the td to bryant?

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it happens, like some, I believe it will be a name. This fan base and Jerry's ego demand it.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't think it is a matter of handling the truth, but yours & frys posts are like listening to a broken record that skips. Intelligent people would prefer to just turn it off than continue to listen to it over & over again.
Intelligent people know that as long as Jerry runs the show, expect more of the same next year, and the year after, etc.,

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah probably mad that garrett pubicly questioned his golden boy. I want to know why we threw the ball to clutz in the first place!! Also where was the fucking flag after number 30 shoved romo in the back after the td to bryant?
oh my god. I made fun of that for Romo bashers earlier. Just being funny, & now you come on here making the same dumb statement.
It is Romos fault for throwing it to a guy that fumbled. :laugh3:

he threw it to him because he was open!

Simply put....... Wow!

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is a gay noob. IF they win this next game in Dallas, which is a good possibility, win their division and make the playoffs, does anyone here see Jerrah replacing Garrett seriously??

What a dumb ass...

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is a gay noob. IF they win this next game in Dallas, win their division and make the playoffs, does anywhere here see Jerrah replacing Garrett seriously??

What a dumb ass...

I hope JG is gone no matter what. But if we make the playoffs there is a chance JJ does the dumb thing & keeps him for another mediocre season.