• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who is going to be pulling for the Habs now

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of you putting the Blackhawks in the SCF already may be in for a bit of a surprise. Just saying. :)

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe it's a bitter taste still in the mouth, but i sincerely cant see the Habs winning. Halak was exposed slightly more in the pens series (obviously he still jumped right back in like nothing happened) and i think he can worn down by another 7 game series. personally i see the Habs getting to the finals and finally just wearing down. and i'm rooting for chicago because my mom's from there and i've always been a fan of the Golden Rocket (have a signed jersey of his). although, there's always the hossa curse. we'll see. i'm not gonna lie though, i'm not sure i can watch anymore hockey...it's just so...ugh. every game is a mere reminder that my team isn't in it. all i've found joy in is watching LeChoke James.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i'm rooting for chicago because my mom's from there and i've always been a fan of the Golden Rocket (have a signed jersey of his). although, there's always the hossa curse. we'll see. .

pix, Do you mean "the Golden Jet" (Bobby Hull) or did you say that on purpose?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pix, are you going to give me an answer or what ? :)