• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who do you guys want for our next coach?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we ship Tomlin to you guys?

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex's latest comments about the Pats are the main reason why I would never want him as our coach. He whines that they tried to embarrass his team...seriously?
I couldn't agree with you more Flyer. I mean, that is one of my biggest peeves. Running your ignorant piehole BEFORE you actually accomplish something. There are A LOT of guys/coaches that talk major junk but have backed it up time and time again, so you just nod your head and walk away. But with Rex, good lord just STFU already. He CONSTANTLY gives the opposition 'bulletin board material' prior to almost every game his team plays....it would piss me off as a player. I will say, however, that guys seem to really love playing for him. In New York, guys would run thru a wall for him. There were never any blowups on the sidelines like in Miami. In Buffalo, same thing. There is little doubt in my mind that the guy can coach and prepare his team....just can't stand his constant shit talking, and the players on his team generally follow suit. I believe guys played their butts of for Sparano....but Tony was another one that seemingly got outcoached almost every week. I think Sparano would be doing better than Joe Philbin right now, and that's pretty bad. Ouch....

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we ship Tomlin to you guys?
Lmao....you mean the guy that has won the division several times? Sure....as long as you will take Philbin and Coyle and never give them back.....and Tannebaum....and Hickey....and Aponte(Dawn Aponte is ONE of our GMs, and she is a chick, in the event you did not know)....and every other GM within the Dolphin franchise, because we have like 9 of them. Good times in South Florida....GOOD times indeed.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao....you mean the guy that has won the division several times? Sure....as long as you will take Philbin and Coyle and never give them back.....and Tannebaum....and Hickey....and Aponte(Dawn Aponte is ONE of our GMs, and she is a chick, in the event you did not know)....and every other GM within the Dolphin franchise, because we have like 9 of them. Good times in South Florida....GOOD times indeed.

No no no no now just hold on here..we dont want those guys, give em wrong directions to pittsburgh or something. I just want you to take tomlin

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no no no now just hold on here..we dont want those guys, give em wrong directions to pittsburgh or something. I just want you to take tomlin
Look, a deal is a deal. No 'reversies', no 'double-stamps', no 'take backs'....we will most gladly take Tomlin off your hands, but unfortunately you will have to welcome(with open arms) all 13 GMs that are currently employed with the Miami Dolphins infrastructure. Oh, ok.....fuck it, you can have our owner as well. Deal?

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, a deal is a deal. No 'reversies', no 'double-stamps', no 'take backs'....we will most gladly take Tomlin off your hands, but unfortunately you will have to welcome(with open arms) all 13 GMs that are currently employed with the Miami Dolphins infrastructure. Oh, ok.....fuck it, you can have our owner as well. Deal?

13 GM's? Are you fucking kidding me :L Do you know who they all are and what the hell they do?

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 GM's? Are you fucking kidding me :L Do you know who they all are and what the hell they do?
Um, no...not exactly. I often dream of one day when Miami is like every other NFL team and has but ONE GM....ok, perhaps there was a bit of sarcasm involved when I suggested 13 general managers were employed within the Miami Dolphins franchise. But to be fair, after you hire your 3rd GM, you might as well just go ahead and hire 10 more. That's more than likely what this team is really lacking....it seems we really need at least 2 more general managers. Or 3. Definitely no more than 4. Just sayin....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, no...not exactly. I often dream of one day when Miami is like every other NFL team and has but ONE GM....ok, perhaps there was a bit of sarcasm involved when I suggested 13 general managers were employed within the Miami Dolphins franchise. But to be fair, after you hire your 3rd GM, you might as well just go ahead and hire 10 more. That's more than likely what this team is really lacking....it seems we really need at least 2 more general managers. Or 3. Definitely no more than 4. Just sayin....
I think that they need 13 GMS's the way things are going...haha!

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that they need 13 GMS's the way things are going...haha!
I concur. 13 GMs, perhaps 3-4 assistant GMs(in the event one of our REGULAR GMs calls in sick, etc), maybe another head coach or two. Oh, and would it REALLY be too damn much to ask for another team pastor or priest? Never underestimate the power of prayer....and, by all indications, this team may as well begin asking the almighty for help. Clearly nothing else is working....lmao-just an observation.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to tell you this but Payton had just as much to do with letting that talent go. Payton is the reason the saints are in the mess they are in right now just as much as Loomis is. Payton and Loomis work together. Ireland too.

Payton may have been involved in the decisions. That would just show that he's better off focusing on coaching than making trades. The Saints are in a rebuilding mode. I don't see them winning often with their defense & there offense is definitely not the same as it was in winning years. I think we'll see a much better effort and a more physical team from the Fins. That said, it may benefit both the Saints and Fins to have a trade for Payton (if he's interested) unless Campbell & his staff are able to win against top level coaching. The Saints could end up with another first round pick. I can't imagine the next two years (after this year) being much fun for Payton with the Saints. I know of Saints fans already bringing out paper bags like we saw in the "Aints" days. The Saints are my second favorite team and sincerely want to see them improve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to think like that. The problem with the saints is mainly the offensive line at RT, RG, and depth behind Armstead. And the fact that Colston's decline has affected the receiving. Saints will be looking into fixing this stuff next season. And that will at least bring the offense back. The defense has the most rookies than any team in the league. And the saints need one thing, a pass rusher, to make that unit improved. Rebuilding over years is overrated today. I mean if you think Brees has really fallen off, then yeah.

However, Payton's going to want all the control. He is a mini Jerry Jones, given that he's trying to show him up often.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he has a serious OCD problem. He won't be satisfied if something's not right.

I think Payton though is considering leaving because its being kept under wraps but the whole Benson family drama is probably triggering it.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints are off to a good start vs the Falcons. They are playing inspired football so far but there defense will have a tough time stopping the Falcons. As you said, they have a lot of young players & with time they could get better.

Last edited by a moderator: