• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So where is GameDay next week?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers top four wins are just as good if not better than Bama's top four wins and best out of conference win as well.

Michigan better than Miss st
Iowa better than LSU
Northwestern better than Texas a and m
FAU better than FSU

The committee rankings are propping up LSU who lost to Troy was beat 37-7 by Miss st and beat Florida by 1pt and Miss st. Who struggled with U mass and their best win was LSU.

Bama also chickened out on playing Wisconsin this year.

Did you just list Florida Atlantic as a top 4 win and then say they are better than Florida State?

Also — Newsflash. You haven’t played Michigan, so how exactly is that a top 4 win for you?:L

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me who the B1G beat in OOC?

We had two marquee games — OSU vs Oklahoma — AT OSU. Oklahoma hammered them. They won by two touchdowns and it could have easily been double.

MSU played ND AT MSU — Michigan State lost by 3 TD and could have been worse if ND didn’t take the foot off the gas (it was 28-7 at the half).

So all these ‘ranked’ teams in the B1G have done nothing but beat each other. In the two games they faced quality teams in other conferences — they got smoked.

You can continue talking til you are blue in the face that the B1G is the best, but the only time you will see that is if the elite programs in the B1G are actually elite. That is not the case this year. OSU has been smoked in two different games. UM is a disaster, but ‘ranked’ — why.......because we beat all the other garbage teams on our schedule.

You got something to bite down on for the 25th? How about you, @MAIZEandBLUE09?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me who the B1G beat in OOC?

We had two marquee games — OSU vs Oklahoma — AT OSU. Oklahoma hammered them. They won by two touchdowns and it could have easily been double.

MSU played ND AT MSU — Michigan State lost by 3 TD and could have been worse if ND didn’t take the foot off the gas (it was 28-7 at the half).

So all these ‘ranked’ teams in the B1G have done nothing but beat each other. In the two games they faced quality teams in other conferences — they got smoked.

You can continue talking til you are blue in the face that the B1G is the best, but the only time you will see that is if the elite programs in the B1G are actually elite. That is not the case this year. OSU has been smoked in two different games. UM is a disaster, but ‘ranked’ — why.......because we beat all the other garbage teams on our schedule.

OSU is the 4th best BIG playing the best BIG 12
MSU who will end up being the 7th best BIG team playing a top ten Notre Dame team was clearly a missed match.
Maryland beat Texas
Iowa beat Iowa State who beat TCU and Oklahoma
Michigan curb stomped Florida
Indiana destroyed Virginia
Purdue destroyed Missouri

Meanwhile outside of Georgia beating a two loss Notre Dame team by one point the sec out of conference wins and losses were terrible.

Miss st. Best win was a 2 win non p5 team in UMass which they barely won
Florida was destroyed by Michigan
Bama beat a 3 win FSU team
LSU lost to Troy and barely beat Syracuse
Kentucky beat no p5 schools
Missouri was embarrassed by Purdue
Auburn lost to Clemson and their best ooc win was Mercer
Ol miss lost to a terrible Cal team
Texas a & m lost to a poor UCLA team
6th place Vanderbilt beat 7th place k st by one score
Arkansas lost to TCU and their best win was a 1 pt win vs a one win non p5 team in Costal Carolina

Again, even though the committee is sec biased with more former coaches and sec athletic directors are represented than any other conference they still recognize the top seven teams for the big are better than any other conference. As I showed you the BIG did far better than the SEC despite having one Marquee top ten win.

End of discussion

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU is the 4th best BIG playing the best BIG 12
MSU who will end up being the 7th best BIG team playing a top ten Notre Dame team was clearly a missed match.
Maryland beat Texas
Iowa beat Iowa State who beat TCU and Oklahoma
Michigan curb stomped Florida
Indiana destroyed Virginia
Purdue destroyed Missouri

Meanwhile outside of Georgia beating a two loss Notre Dame team by one point the sec out of conference wins and losses were terrible.

Miss st. Best win was a 2 win non p5 team in UMass which they barely won
Florida was destroyed by Michigan
Bama beat a 3 win FSU team
LSU lost to Troy and barely beat Syracuse
Kentucky beat no p5 schools
Missouri was embarrassed by Purdue
Auburn lost to Clemson and their best ooc win was Mercer
Ol miss lost to a terrible Cal team
Texas a & m lost to a poor UCLA team
6th place Vanderbilt beat 7th place k st by one score
Arkansas lost to TCU and their best win was a 1 pt win vs a one win non p5 team in Costal Carolina

Again, even though the committee is sec biased with more former coaches and sec athletic directors are represented than any other conference they still recognize the top seven teams for the big are better than any other conference. As I showed you the BIG did far better than the SEC despite having one Marquee top ten win.

End of discussion

Now OSU is the 4th best B1G team? And MSU is the 7th best B1G team? :lol:

How about this — tell me who the top 4 wins for Wisconsin is?

So far you listed Michigan — a team you haven’t even played and Florida Atlantic, who lost to Buffalo and was blown out by Navy.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now OSU is the 4th best B1G team? And MSU is the 7th best B1G team? :lol:

How about this — tell me who the top 4 wins for Wisconsin is?

So far you listed Michigan — a team you haven’t even played and Florida Atlantic, who lost to Buffalo and was blown out by Navy.

I have PSU over OSU since they lost by one point on the road with OSU coming off the bye, Iowa is better and the Badgers.

If the Badgers beat Michigan this week their top four wins will be better than Bama's.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have PSU over OSU since they lost by one point on the road with OSU coming off the bye, Iowa is better and the Badgers.

If the Badgers beat Michigan this week their top four wins will be better than Bama's.

YOU HAVE FLORIDA ATLANTIC IN YOUR TOP 4 after playing a full slate of B1G games, then want to argue that the B1G is the best conference.

Make up your mind:L

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the same Iowa that lost to Michigan State and Northwestern, right, as well as PSU and Wisconsin.

So a top 3 B1G team has 4 losses? Interesting. What is next? Indiana is 5th in the B1G?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If were counting wins can I do the same for Bama against Auburn? Because if so, Bama has better wins.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the same Iowa that lost to Michigan State and Northwestern, right, as well as PSU and Wisconsin.

So a top 3 B1G team has 4 losses? Interesting. What is next? Indiana is 5th in the B1G?

The same Iowa that beat OSU by 27 points.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If were counting wins can I do the same for Bama against Auburn? Because if so, Bama has better wins.

Not counting it yet but if they do beat Michigan and destroy them like they did Iowa that will be two top 25 wins which the Badgers destroyed while Bama won on a miracle in the last few seconds of the game vs miss st.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not counting it yet but if they do beat Michigan and destroy them like they did Iowa that will be two top 25 wins which the Badgers destroyed while Bama won on a miracle in the last few seconds of the game vs miss st.

Winning on the road at Miss. State >> than beating Iowa and Michigan at home IMO. Also, if Bama does beat Auburn on the road, that's better than anything Wisconsin will have done in the regular season. It does help that Wisconsin has gotten every team that has a pulse in Camp Randall. Best road game is against Minnesota? lol.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning on the road at Miss. State >> than beating Iowa and Michigan at home IMO. Also, if Bama does beat Auburn on the road, that's better than anything Wisconsin will have done in the regular season. It does help that Wisconsin has gotten every team that has a pulse in Camp Randall. Best road game is against Minnesota? lol.

Miss st struggled vs 2 win UMass and lost to LSU who lost to Troy. It's not even debatable.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU HAVE FLORIDA ATLANTIC IN YOUR TOP 4 after playing a full slate of B1G games, then want to argue that the B1G is the best conference.

Make up your mind:L

It's our best out of conference win which is better than FSU.

Also, I went game by game with the Big ooc and sec ooc to prove the Big performed far better than the SEC and we're 2-0 vs the sec. That discussion was over hours ago

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's our best out of conference win which is better than FSU.

Also, I went game by game with the Big ooc and sec ooc to prove the Big performed far better than the SEC and we're 2-0 vs the sec. That discussion was over hours ago

You can’t POSSIBLY believe that. If FAU and FSU played — FSU would be favored by double digits. FAU has played 2 P5 teams and lost by 24 to Navy and 17 to Wisconsin.

And ONCE AGAIN — the B1G has beaten nobody, but two of our ‘ranked teams’ were dominated AT HOME by ND and OU.

Our best win is Iowa over Iowa State before the QB change and Iowa State started winning.

Wisconsin’s best OOC win was FAU, who I’d wager isn’t in the top 50 in CFB
Michigan’s is Florida, who isn’t in the top 75 in college football.
Ohio State’s was........Army?
Penn State’s was........maybe Pitt?

The ‘ranked teams’ in the B1G are only ranked because they beat bottom feeders OOC and each other. The ‘ranked teams’ had two shots for quality wins and were blown out at home both games.

For crying out loud, Wisconsin fans are so desperate they are trying to pass off FAU as a top 4 win

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think anyone has said Wisconsin sucks. Their schedule sucks. Most of the B1G sucks, but no one is saying Wisconsin sucks.

Think of it as an outside fan — what is your best win? Iowa in Madison? What is your best road win? Nebraska? Those two teams have a combined record of what 10-10?

Even this week coming up — you get Michigan, at home, who is on their third QB and who had their best RB leave the last game injured and didn’t return, so he may not even play.

You could give Wisconsin’s schedule to a ton of teams and they’d be undefeated right now too.

You really think Clemson and Oklahoma would be undefeated with our schedule? Why is that?

Is Iowa State better than Iowa (they played, you know)? Is Syracuse better than Northwestern?

In total this year, our opponents have been within seven points of us for three plays in the fourth quarter (which ended with a safety), and that was exactly seven points apart. Clemson was within seven points for 9 minutes against 5-5 BC, 10 minutes against NC State, and 12 minutes against 4-6 FSU, and 15 minutes against 4-6 Syracuse. For those counting at home, even taking out the NC State, that's 36 minutes within a TD of teams ranked .500 or lower in the fourth quarter compared to 0 for the Wisconsin Badgers.

That's what's amazing to me. We have played more cupcakes than Clemson, yet we've beaten all of them and really haven't been tested by any of them. Clemson has been repeatedly challenged, yet you want to tell me they are better than us and would be undefeated with our schedule? Really? Based on what, because it's certainly not the way they have played on the field.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think Clemson and Oklahoma would be undefeated with our schedule? Why is that?

Is Iowa State better than Iowa (they played, you know)? Is Syracuse better than Northwestern?

In total this year, our opponents have been within seven points of us for three plays in the fourth quarter (which ended with a safety), and that was exactly seven points apart. Clemson was within seven points for 9 minutes against 5-5 BC, 10 minutes against NC State, and 12 minutes against 4-6 FSU, and 15 minutes against 4-6 Syracuse. For those counting at home, even taking out the NC State, that's 36 minutes within a TD of teams ranked .500 or lower in the fourth quarter compared to 0 for the Wisconsin Badgers.

That's what's amazing to me. We have played more cupcakes than Clemson, yet we've beaten all of them and really haven't been tested by any of them. Clemson has been repeatedly challenged, yet you want to tell me they are better than us and would be undefeated with our schedule? Really? Based on what, because it's certainly not the way they have played on the field.
I would think it better if a team is challenged along the way so they'd be prepared for a tight game against a very good opponent when the time comes.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you seriously playing the transitive game when they have COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SCHEDULES?

You know how dumb that is?

And do I think Clemson is better than Wisconsin? Yes. Why? Because they have better recruits, a better coach, a tougher schedule and they just got done winning a national title.

A Wisconsin fan literally listed Florida Atlantic as a top 3 win for Wisconsin this year. FLORIDA ATLANTIC.

How difficult is it for Wiscy fans to understand? Your toughest game this year was a home game against Iowa. Prior to that was what? Northwestern? Then who — Indiana, Rutgers, Illinois, Utah State, BYU, Florida Atlantic?

Hell, even your game against UM isn’t a quality win, if you beat them. We’ve beat literally NOBODY. The only decent teams we played MSU and PSU, we lost. Now Wisconsin gets a QB who has never dealt with a loud road crowd or even a decent defense at home or the road.

You could literally list a dozen teams who’d be undefeated with Wisconsin’s schedule and make arguments for a few more.

Hell — I’d go a step further and say Michigan, who is extremely flawed, would be undefeated with Wisconsin’s schedule if we got to play Iowa at home too.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out, you cheese making fookers...Dan Dierdorf is coming to town this Saturday, and he's taking names!

Dan-Dierdorf-3.jpg

dierdorf.jpeg