• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So what's your s/n on the Disney Board?

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far I know the following guys post on the Disney Board...

46, hunz, 757, cobra

...but does anyone else post there as well? Bigesse, Poop, Hokieheels, Vatech, awaz, etc? Just trying to get all my fellow VT peeps down. :D

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Im BMW463848

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im BMW46524

I used to post on HD's blog and VT board, still do sometimes. I use the same handle VTSparks. I look more at the NFL boards (Redskins) there are too many trolls on the college football boards IMO.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AfternoonSnacksForSkippy. Don't ask. Doesn't really matter as I think I've posted a grand total of about 10 times in three or four years over there.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Same as here, but I seldom posted over at the club. I think the last time I was over there was to talk about last years season opener.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as here, but I seldom posted over at the club. I think the last time I was over there was to talk about last years season opener.

Right right - it has been a while for you! Do you still have an acct?

I am thinking of canceling my ESPN insider account. I just don't seem to use it that much anymore.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Right right - it has been a while for you! Do you still have an acct?

I am thinking of canceling my ESPN insider account. I just don't seem to use it that much anymore.

Yeah, I check the insider stuff on occasion and watch some games on the 3 (which I believe requires you have an insider account). But I barely even read the acc blog anymore, I just can't take any more of HD. Though I have been checking back lately because of the combine, and because the times isn't covering it (I really need to switch over to Tucker).

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I check the insider stuff on occasion and watch some games on the 3 (which I believe requires you have an insider account). But I barely even read the acc blog anymore, I just can't take any more of HD. Though I have been checking back lately because of the combine, and because the times isn't covering it (I really need to switch over to Tucker).

dont think so, at least not as of last football season when i watched something on it

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Did any of you guys see the thread i had over there (back during the season) when i was pretending to be the wife of some BSU fan? it was classic. Basically this duche kept trolling the VT board so i created a bogus profile and claimed that i was his wife and that she had a fling with HOBOhokie up in DC. IMO it was some funny shit, espn eventually took it down but that dude never came around after that. i guess he and his wife were butt-hurt.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Yeah heather dabitch jacks a lot of Kyle Tuckers material and does a little rewording and prints as her own or sometimes she just links his stuff. KT is really good to read during spring and summer workouts etc, but most of what he is tweeting and blogging about lately is jacked from rivals.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah heather dabitch jacks a lot of Kyle Tuckers material and does a little rewording and prints as her own or sometimes she just links his stuff. KT is really good to read during spring and summer workouts etc, but most of what he is tweeting and blogging about lately is jacked from rivals.

She is the queen of unoriginality.

I think I heard that the staff isn't to pleased with some of KT's reporting on the coaching changes, I hope that doesn't effect his access.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
She is the queen of unoriginality.

I think I heard that the staff isn't to pleased with some of KT's reporting on the coaching changes, I hope that doesn't effect his access.

yeah from what i know the staff including CFB and ADJW were very unhappy with KT for breaking the news that cornell was "coming home" via twitter + i think KT kinda fanned the fire a little bit about newsome not liking the change.
Yeah im not sure if it will effect his access or not but KT has been walking a thin line with the VT staff for years now.