• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So were down to three

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Arkansas
Vandy
Kentucky

My prediction - loss, who the hell knows, and win.

Vandy is all that stands between us and a bowl game, I'm glad its at home for 1 and I'm glad we handled them last year.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it comes down to the Vandy game...and the Commodorks scare me. I will be a little less worried if Bray comes back for that game.

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bray coming back ready to play is another issue, Worley didnt look half bad the first half against MTSU and he completed a few "big passes" through out the game. It's up to Dooley. No band at the Arkansas game sadly :pout: they wouldn't fly us so directors said NO to the bus (12 hour drive lol)

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bray coming back ready to play is another issue, Worley didnt look half bad the first half against MTSU and he completed a few "big passes" through out the game. It's up to Dooley. No band at the Arkansas game sadly :pout: they wouldn't fly us so directors said NO to the bus (12 hour drive lol)

Well...doesn't look like you missed much, lol. Arkansas handed Tennessee their worse loss since '83 or something like that. Like always, UT had it close at half and then got demolished. They had a chance to cut it to 21-14 but threw that INT inside the 10. I knew it was over after that.

And what about that punt return. I've never seen so many missed tackles in my life!
:burt:

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea a whole lotta fail on that punt return. Worley had a few picks that game that really hurt and all the 3 and outs got kinda ridiculous our D was done by the 4th QTR

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a little bit of good news - Bray has been cleared to practice! Still questionable for the game pending how he fares in practice but at least he's on track :)

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap2: We've got to keep in mind he's still only a sophomore, he's no GOD we need a lot of other players to show up saturday

Too true! For starters, we need to have our go to receivers hold on to balls that hit them in the numbers! *cough cough Da'Rick cough cough*

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea and Zack Rogers is looking more and more like his 'brick hands' brother Austin lol. Da'Ricks "big catch" up the seam is where he usually is. We'd normally have him in the slot and have Hunter running streaks to free him up, without Hunter Da'Ricks pretty useless but he's all we got

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like that we've been using Arnett more and more lately. I think he is going to be a stud in the slot!

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arnett is better than Da'Rick Rodgers IMO. He still needs to grow up more but will be more of a threat next year.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ever happened to Matt Milton??

I think Milton has been too much of a project at WR after playing QB for the most part in HS. He still isn't as sure handed as we might have thought which is holding him back. Looking forward, Hunter (assuming a full recovery), a hopefully improved Da'Rick, Arnett and Vincent Dallas should be pretty solid WR corps next season. We need some quality backups though in case someone goes down.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...ok. Thanks

Yeah, we do need some quality backups. But our starting WR's will be some of the best in the country. Definitely some weapons for Bray to throw to! Arnett has really come along well now that Hunter is out.

Last edited by a moderator: