• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So that one dude is gone then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you use a basketball analogy on a football board. Only football should be talked on this football board.

I like to think I am more like Cal Ripken or Tony Gwynn. I could go other places and win titles but I am in it for the love of the game so I will stay in one place.

DAMN IT!!!!!! I used a baseball analogy on a football board. I am such an idiot.

LOL !!!

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drstrangelove.gif

LMFAO !!! awsesome gif

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It blows my mind how similar you and Jed's posting styles are RA.

You will take one thing someone says that might possibly have flawed logic on the surface, not caring that if you actually dig deeper the logic is perfect.

You hold on to that little sliver of "flawed logic" and just repeatedly bash people over the head with it.

It doesn't matter if I correct you, or try to show you how if you actually THOUGHT A LITTLE DEEPER, you would find the true meaning of what I/someone said.

So when you say I say "you have a small post count, your opinion is worthless" that's all it means to you.

It doesn't mean that this guy "antone" is seldom on this board. I don't ever EVER see his name on the posters logged on to this board, I seldom see him post and before this I had NEVER interacted with him.

Just like before I banned jed I HARDLY interacted with you. So when you or him butt in to a situation acting like you know me and the situation, I'm going to give you very little credit.

Seriously I barely interacted with you. I seldom see you interact with guys like chuck, gbr, recon, 1217, corntrain, sandhill husker, aqwk, oaknights, BRS, HH, JJM etc. They all interact w/ eachother/me a ton so I give them a ton more credit then I would give you/antone.
actually RA and JB do have a baseball thang going on thar Brasky

they like BB --so what

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like them both as well talk to brasky more but RA taught me how to properly cook a digiorno pizza :D

:L Amazing how a total fuck-up can turn into something good. I did one a few nights ago like that (I trade up) and I've also spoken to other folks that do it that way.

They'd forgotten the cardboard as well and ended up liking it that way.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Amazing how a total fuck-up can turn into something good. I did one a few nights ago like that (I trade up) and I've also spoken to other folks that do it that way.

They'd forgotten the cardboard as well and ended up liking it that way.

its the only way to do it for me now hell I even do it with other brands now seems to cook better

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually RA and JB do have a baseball thang going on thar Brasky

they like BB --so what

Well... First of all thar pops you quoted the wrong post by me....

Secondly I'll ask... Did you not read the part where I said I have all the respect in the world for the people who do follow it? It's just not something i'm interested in.

Jed questioned my knowledge of sports and whether I could hold a conversation/argue with him about it.

I told him I'm very confident I know more about College football and football in general than him, so I'm more than capable.

He then somehow made me saying I knew more about College Football into that I knew more about baseball too. And that he never sees me post in the baseball thread.

I told him I respect anyone who follows husker baseball, but I lump it in with Husker gymnastics and golf... I just don't give a shit about it.

Once again no offense to the people who do... It's just not something I'm interested in spending time following.

Hope that clears it up for you pops.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... First of all thar pops you quoted the wrong post by me....

Secondly I'll ask... Did you not read the part where I said I have all the respect in the world for the people who do follow it? It's just not something i'm interested in.

Jed questioned my knowledge of sports and whether I could hold a conversation/argue with him about it.

I told him I'm very confident I know more about College football and football in general than him, so I'm more than capable.

He then somehow made me saying I knew more about College Football into that I knew more about baseball too. And that he never sees me post in the baseball thread.

I told him I respect anyone who follows husker baseball, but I lump it in with Husker gymnastics and golf... I just don't give a shit about it.

Once again no offense to the people who do... It's just not something I'm interested in spending time following.

Hope that clears it up for you pops.

LOL !!!
Brasky do you really thank I can comprehend all that ---I'm drank and stupid

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some MLB from time to time and I'll even watch a CWS game or two... Shoot i've been to many a Husker BB games. But husker baseball jest aint somethin I'm gonna take time out of my day to watch/talk about unless a sexy lady wants to go to a game or I'm promised free tickets and beer.

I hear getting drunk at a Husker baseball game these days is the only thing that makes it bearable anyway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.