• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SO, now that it's pretty much a forgone conclusion that Jay will be gone

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when I say... be careful what you wish for... I mean it. I know it's time to move on. I'm just VERY weary of what that path may lead to. At this point I'm not saying they should keep Jay... that ship has sailed. I'm just showing caution in BELIEVING that a Rookie/NEW/Different QB will be the answer.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA!! With all that...and Jay Cutler just leads them to a touchdown on the opening drive against the Giants. Ha.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when I say... be careful what you wish for... I mean it. I know it's time to move on. I'm just VERY weary of what that path may lead to. At this point I'm not saying they should keep Jay... that ship has sailed. I'm just showing caution in BELIEVING that a Rookie/NEW/Different QB will be the answer.

Only one way to find out..........And sooner or later you`ll have to find out anyways..........Its not like we have not seen this team with out an NFL caliber qb anyways.
And to draft a rookie o start,its gonna be up and down with him.........I`m ready for it.:D

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one way to find out..........And sooner or later you`ll have to find out anyways..........Its not like we have not seen this team with out an NFL caliber qb anyways.
And to draft a rookie o start,its gonna be up and down with him.........I`m ready for it.:D

The thing is, its not going to be more up and down than it has been with Jay. Plus, there is a bigger chance to actually stay committed to the run when you dont have the "franchise" guy.

Thats why I just want a quarterback. You have a QB that can break fingers with the ball, but has no accuracy on the deep ball that should be there at any time he gets 4 or 5 seconds in the pocket before hearing footsteps.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I genuinely believe Tony Romo will be the Chicago Bears quarterback next season.
He's going to the broncos or Texans. I don't think Romo wants to touch the bears with a ten foot pole. I'd want Kirk cousins, but if he leaves the redskins, it won't be for the bears. We should draft one and keep cutler until the rookie succeeds. If the rookie doesn't look good, rinse and repeat while keeping cutler another year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to add to the MONSTER Monkey on this NEW QB's back of being "NOT Jay Cutler" You think the fans are going to give him a pass when he has a "rookie" game and throws 3 picks? You think People are NOT going to say- "OH here we go again!!"

Chicago will SIMPLY NOT support a QB for more than 2 weeks. <Fact. Please tell me the last time Chicago was completely 100% on board with a QB? 30-35 years ago?

Did you KNOW that we've only had 5 QB's start ALL 16 games since 1981!!
Cutler (1, 2009)
Grossman(1, 2006)
Kramer (1, 1995)
Harbaugh (1, 1991)
Evans (1, 1981)

McMahon, McNown, Orton, Miller, Tomczak, Mirer?... None of them started a whole season.

Isn't that depressing?

You care WAAAAYYY too much about what the average fan's opinion is about the Bears starting QB. It means nothing...

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to the broncos or Texans. I don't think Romo wants to touch the bears with a ten foot pole. I'd want Kirk cousins, but if he leaves the redskins, it won't be for the bears. We should draft one and keep cutler until the rookie succeeds. If the rookie doesn't look good, rinse and repeat while keeping cutler another year.

If we choose to sign a free agent qb.........he`d be my guy.

I`d rather have Hoyer myself..............

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we choose to sign a free agent qb.........he`d be my guy.

I`d rather have Hoyer myself..............
Who care s who our QB is? No one will make us a contender. Draft QBs the next few years and we might stumble upon a gem.