• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So messing with a pound dog

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went and scouted a Canada spot, 1000 canadas and about 60 snows. Let her out to see what she would do, she caught 6 cripple snows. Didn't even pull out a gun. Have no idea if she is gun shy yet or not but she already did more than I expected out of her.

Savin money on bullets, lol.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, so I had some fun. Buddy is out of town still in South Dakota, so I put all 6 snows in his fenced in back yard. Due back tonight with his 1 yr old new retriever who just finished school.

The dog and 6 yr old are going to love it.

by the way, yes those bastards shit all over the Suv, I knew they would but should be worth the hour cleaning.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buddy gets home, finally calls me, "your an asshole" first words. "At first I thought you put some decoys in the yard, then they moved and I screamed to the wife that snows landed in the back yard"

I went over and we let his new dog who had never dealt with geese yet out and just watched. about 40 min of her just sniffing tracks and couldn't figure out what was standing in the corner of the yard. She wouldn't get closer than a foot from it. Finally went down, snapped a neck and tossed it. After retrieving it, sent her after the group of 5 at the other end,

She is hooked on geese now.