• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So.... I was at a bar last night.....

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled programming. This just made me think of this song

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think there was anyway rainbow warrior would still believe me, but emailed him last night that a friend of a friends booster, Jolly Mangina, (again :pound:) out of Louisville had a bold strategy of how they were still looking to get into the playoffs this year:

Running up the score on everyone they play. I know. Earth shattering stuff right? Can't imagine there's anyway even this tool would run and make a thread out of this one. :L

Bama fan in Los Angeles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ncppq.jpg

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy hell guys! You’ll never guess who I bumped into (no homo) the other day. Yep, it’s Captain Queef from the bar. I hardly recognized him at first without his rainbow shirt and the fact he was working at the drive thru at the McDonalds, but it was most certainly that character that I met at that bar years ago.

Anyway, After saying hi and if I remembered him or not, he got straight to the point and asked : “What happened with the nonfiring of Kelly at Notre Dame awhile back?” At first I had no freaking clue what he was talking about, but then quickly remembered all that BS I threw at him that night about being a Notre Dame booster and the group email situation. Didn’t think there was a chance in hell he’d actually believe me on that, but apparently he did. :rofl:
Simply told him: “Those things were never set in stone and obviously the situation changed. It wasn’t “Official” and sometimes these things like this fade away in time.”

So then he proceeded to ask how I’ve have been the last few years to which I replied. “Excellent, believe it or not I’ve actually gone from not just an OU fan, but to a actual paid OU insider.” (Which of course we all know is not true). He then said: “That’s awesome man. Any insider stuff you could share? You know I never leak this kind of information and it goes directly in the vault.”

Took me a few seconds to respond because I was trying to think of the absolute dumbest fake shit to tell him before finally saying: “All I will tell you now, is something big is coming and that it has to do with Lincoln Riley and his current interest in the NFL.” “I will be releasing my info and first article as a writer to the public at the conclusion of this season, but once it’s official you will be the first to see it months in advance.” He just thanked me and said he looked forward to hearing the news.

So, I typed up a bunch of shit last night basically saying despite how Lincoln considers OU his dream job, and the fact that it’s only his 2nd year as the coach, he will definitely be leaving next year for the NFL and that the Cowboys are the leader for his services as it stands now. And this is 100% “official” Then sent it to him.

Knowing there’s no chance in hell he would be stupid enough to believe the news, I even signed it:
“OU insider, Chester Moistmuffins”
:pound:(Chester Moistmuffins, and all he responded back with was: “Thanks bro!”

I mean there’s no way anyone out there would actually believe this, right?

Who would do such a thing?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe you.

No way were you hanging out in a ghey bar with that douche.

He would have bragged that his source was deep throat