• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So if jim harbaugh.....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says no to michigan, whats the chances all their fans will claim they didnt want his ass anyways ala les miles?

Gonna be pretty bad for the guy they DO hire if he says no. Once again taking their 3rd or 4th choice to be head coach. But yeah we know, hoke WAS the first choice.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if he accepts and fails miserably. That's a large contract that may doom UM footbal for a while if his ass gets fired due to shitty performance. This is do or die for the program for the next decade

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if he accepts and fails miserably. That's a large contract that may doom UM footbal for a while if his ass gets fired due to shitty performance. This is do or die for the program for the next decade

Look how much they paid brady hoke to be a fat statue on the sideline. But i agree, if he fails big time, id like to see how the fans react to that. Remember, hoke had alot of supporters going into this yr still.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, but considering what he's done everywhere he's coached, seems like the odds are in their favor.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chances are he says no, if he can land another NFL job. Guess that's a big IF right now

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says no to michigan, whats the chances all their fans will claim they didnt want his ass anyways ala les miles?

Gonna be pretty bad for the guy they DO hire if he says no. Once again taking their 3rd or 4th choice to be head coach. But yeah we know, hoke WAS the first choice.

3rd or 4th choice? We haven't even gotten beyond 1 yet. We have no idea who the 2nd choice is.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A search committee is reaching out to guys not named Harbaugh if he does pass on the job. To think it has been offered just because people reach out is an over reach in your hope/hate of the UofM program. I know not all schools get it right I just look at Bobby Williams and John L Smith. Compared to those two Hoke would look pretty good.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd or 4th choice? We haven't even gotten beyond 1 yet. We have no idea who the 2nd choice is.

1. Harbaugh
2. Miles

You can argue til u blue in the face but when home was fired those were the 2

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A search committee is reaching out to guys not named Harbaugh if he does pass on the job. To think it has been offered just because people reach out is an over reach in your hope/hate of the UofM program. I know not all schools get it right I just look at Bobby Williams and John L Smith. Compared to those two Hoke would look pretty good.

Hey if bringing up 10 yrs ago for sparty makes u feel better, then more power to you. How many coaches will this be for michigan since dantonio has stabalized our program?

like i said before. The wolvies could hire rod marinelli and the fans would automatically try and tell us all how great he will be. Just like hoke. Then we have to hear the "give him 4 yrs" to turn it around. Sandwiched inbetween the youth excuse. I see belein is using the "youth" excuse already this yr too. guess you gotta say sumthin after 2 good yrs in 21 tho.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hoke was Dave Brandon's first choice and the only person he offered the job to. the writing was on the wall from day one of the coaching search 4 years ago that it wasn't going to be Harbaugh or Miles and if Michigan fans got their hopes up for either, they can only blame themselves. A lot of Michigan fans may want Harbaugh but anyone of us who doesn't already know it's a long shot needs their head examined. If he takes the job, fantastic! If he doesn't hopefully who ever we get will be the right guy. I have to wonder though, Cleaves, how much time to you spend a day thinking about Sparty and how much do you spend dwelling on Michigan?

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. You shouldve seen the hate les miles got.

Les got hate because ESPN and other morons made everyone believe that Miles had shunned Michigan. Miles has cleared that up since and now it is mostly understood that Michigan shunned Miles....twice.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens when Harbaugh turns their 8 mil down and then the next guy is offered 3 mil.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens when Harbaugh turns their 8 mil down and then the next guy is offered 3 mil.

If that coach can't understand why Harbaugh was offered more money, he's probably not the brightest bulb in the world and shouldn't be coaching. If he doesn't like the offer, he shouldn't accept it.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Harbaugh
2. Miles

You can argue til u blue in the face but when home was fired those were the 2

For fans, sure. But fans and administration are different. We have no ability to offer him should things go south with Harbaugh

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who "knows" exactly what happened the last two searches is a fucking tard.

Can we establish this right now?