• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Harbaugh Denies NFL Interest

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old Harbs has denied NFL interest, and called the reports "total crap."

To secure his recruiting efforts, Jim wrote a letter to the parents of current players and commitments refuting the reports that he might be headed to the NFL. In it, he writes;

I know some of you might be alarmed about the media reports alleging that I'm headed to the NFL and I wanted to take a moment to clear up any concerns you might have about that, and to be open, honest and completely transparent.

First of all, no NFL team has contacted me or my agent in quite some time. Years actually, which frankly is a little disappointing to me, but if we're being completely honest -- which is the intention here -- can you blame them. I mean, shit. Just look at what I've done here in Ann Arbor, or more to the point, what I haven't done. I haven't won a national championship. I haven't won a B1G conference title; hell, I haven't even won my division. We basically get our shit pushed in every time we face a team with a pulse. I have a losing bowl record, and not only can I not beat Ohio State, but last year -- a year that was SUPPOSED TO BE OUR GOD DAMNED YEAR -- they hung more points on us than any other team in the history of our program.

No, with results like these, my phone is definitely not ringing off the hook with offers from the NFL.

Secondly, there are also false reports that I have interest in moving back to the NFL. Nothing but fake news. I mean, I've got these jagoffs duped into paying me TOP FUCKING DOLLAR for this shit show. $7.5MM a year and after this season, they've still got a buyout of nearly $12MM. The average NLF head coaching gig pays, what? About $4.9MM? I'm making as much right now per year as Billy up in New England who is the best coach in the history of the NFL. I'd have to be a complete dumbass to leave that kind of money on the table, and that's assuming I could dupe some NFL team into paying me league average. Those fuckers in those front offices aren't as dumb as my AD here, so I'm staying P-U-T.

Rest assured, I'll be right here in Ann Arbor, leading your boys to mediocre results with embarrassing loses until they kick my ass out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like anyone can believe something that comes out of this slapdicks' mouth.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys could interest Harbaugh.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like he would say anything different.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old Harbs has denied NFL interest, and called the reports "total crap."

To secure his recruiting efforts, Jim wrote a letter to the parents of current players and commitments refuting the reports that he might be headed to the NFL. In it, he writes;

I know some of you might be alarmed about the media reports alleging that I'm headed to the NFL and I wanted to take a moment to clear up any concerns you might have about that, and to be open, honest and completely transparent.

First of all, no NFL team has contacted me or my agent in quite some time. Years actually, which frankly is a little disappointing to me, but if we're being completely honest -- which is the intention here -- can you blame them. I mean, shit. Just look at what I've done here in Ann Arbor, or more to the point, what I haven't done. I haven't won a national championship. I haven't won a B1G conference title; hell, I haven't even won my division. We basically get our shit pushed in every time we face a team with a pulse. I have a losing bowl record, and not only can I not beat Ohio State, but last year -- a year that was SUPPOSED TO BE OUR GOD DAMNED YEAR -- they hung more points on us than any other team in the history of our program.

No, with results like these, my phone is definitely not ringing off the hook with offers from the NFL.

Secondly, there are also false reports that I have interest in moving back to the NFL. Nothing but fake news. I mean, I've got these jagoffs duped into paying me TOP FUCKING DOLLAR for this shit show. $7.5MM a year and after this season, they've still got a buyout of nearly $12MM. The average NLF head coaching gig pays, what? About $4.9MM? I'm making as much right now per year as Billy up in New England who is the best coach in the history of the NFL. I'd have to be a complete dumbass to leave that kind of money on the table, and that's assuming I could dupe some NFL team into paying me league average. Those fuckers in those front offices aren't as dumb as my AD here, so I'm staying P-U-T.

Rest assured, I'll be right here in Ann Arbor, leading your boys to mediocre results with embarrassing loses until they kick my ass out.
That means it is sure to come at the end of the season if he is calling it total crap

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nicely done

:clap:

Reminds me of a catfish article I cooked up a few seasons back

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of non-readin’ mother fuckers up in here.
Yeah...especially those "mother fuckers" who can't read that there is already a thread about this asshat that this thread should be merged into.

You need some glasses bitch?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...especially those "mother fuckers" who can't read that there is already a thread about this asshat that this thread should be merged into.
I never bother with that shit when I'm creating a thread. If someone else made a thread about this before I did, they can suck a fart out of my asshole.

You need some glasses bitch?
Bitch? You wanna talk fancy eye wear? I'll rest my right testicle on your left eye, my left testicle on your right eye, and I'll teabag you with my middle one.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Harbaugh would be a good fit in Dallas.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never bother with that shit when I'm creating a thread. If someone else made a thread about this before I did, they can suck a fart out of my asshole.

Bitch? You wanna talk fancy eye wear? I'll rest my right testicle on your left eye, my left testicle on your right eye, and I'll teabag you with my middle one.
That’s how ya get eye warts.