• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So if it comes down to it, who gets the 25th roster spot - Arias or Theriot?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should hope not. He's a manager.

Um, yeah, me too. In fact I think we all hoped this weekend would go a little differently.

I meant he looks like he plays video games instead of managing, yadda yadda, riff on our lousy performance.

Or does one (or both) of us need one of these? :dunce:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I question the wisdom and appearance of hypocrisy of having Mota on the roster, but I guess we don't really have anyone better.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, yeah, me too. In fact I think we all hoped this weekend would go a little differently.

I meant he looks like he plays video games instead of managing, yadda yadda, riff on our lousy performance.

Or does one (or both) of us need one of these? :dunce:

Well, I don't think we can really blame Boch much for the struggles of Cain, MadBum and the hitters. Guys just have perform.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, I don't think we can really blame Boch much for the struggles of Cain, MadBum and the hitters. Guys just have perform.

Exactly. There's not one thing Bochy could have done differently to change the outcome of these games.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Real men help the cause. Sure, they may grumble and bitch about it, but in the end they suppress the ego and get the job they're tasked to do done. Haven't you seen "Flight of the Phoenix," the original version? Those are real men.

sj_Merc said:
“I’m not going to be the guy throwing a tantrum because I’m not getting what I want,” Lincecum said. “It’s not about what you’ve done, it’s about what you’ve done lately. I understand the way I’ve been going.”

“Right now I’m working on being what I need to be out of the pen,” Lincecum said. “I wouldn’t say this was hard. I understand it more than you’d expect.”

"Flight of the Phoenix", "The Godfather", and "The Great Escape": proving once again to be the definitive models for correct male group behavior.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Flight of the Phoenix", "The Godfather", and "The Great Escape": proving once again to be the definitive models for correct male group behavior.

LOL, when I first glanced at your post, I thought you said "Flight of the Conchords".