• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I heard we got a new QB commit

Huskers2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey there folks! New Husker fan here I was just reading this topic and needed to ask a serious question. Why do we as Husker fans get excited to sign nothing but 3 and 4 star players? Why don't you guys want to see 5 stars? I know 5 stars don't always play out to be amazing but don't you get tired of all the mediocre classes we get every year?

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey there folks! New Husker fan here I was just reading this topic and needed to ask a serious question. Why do we as Husker fans get excited to sign nothing but 3 and 4 star players? Why don't you guys want to see 5 stars? I know 5 stars don't always play out to be amazing but don't you get tired of all the mediocre classes we get every year?

To be honest bo doesn't play freshman very often and definitely not on defense very often. So most 5 star are not gonna come in and redshirt.

At this point we just gotta be happy with what we get since werent in the cheating SEC

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 stars don't come here.

And they won't come here.

Because it's cold, we don't hand out money, and ESPN doesn't make love to us.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You started this topic as your very first post......don't make me be a dickhead and get the Texas asshole to delete your troll shit because I have no idea how to do it myself with all my mod powers en sech......

Amazingly, your writing style and grasp of the English language is shockingly similar to OD.....

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well O Ducks is still a little slow with our Nebraska wit, but I think he is slowly catching on lol. BTW Ducks I saw many of your cross state rivals this week...