• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think Coach Boom will have success?

No dog in the hunt, but having watched the SEC for quite a few years, I think that while he *could* be successful, it's unlikely. He doesn't have the temperament to inspire his players, in the end.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -- Rudyard Kipling

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell man.... I already have to wear that badge of shame on Rivals. This is my "Happy Place"!

Well, I'll just leave this here in case you change your mind.

Publication2_zpsidwz9wfl.jpg

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think Coach Boom will have success?

Well ... after I calmed down I thought about it and said "If he can stay away from the offense then we might have a chance.... worst case scenario we end up with a better loaded team and he can go his own way"

He claims he is staying away from the play calling side so at this point I am putting it down to we just do not have the personnel. Hell we have true freshman at several skill positions so I am not happy but I cannot say definitively that he cannot succeed. But until he starts to build some success I just keep thinking about what happened at UF.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that might be curious ... the referenced "picture" is from a sig bet pooods and I had over on Rivals. Gawd I was hoping I would not see that again except when I was on there.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK football or the debate I wonder if I can do both at the same time.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piss on the debate. Both of them are sketchy assholes. Football.
It truly is a sad day in this country when I can not let my kids watch a presidential debate because the content may not be suitable for children Jesus H Christmas this is a sad time. I grew up watching them all every 4 years from age 12... Sad truly Sad

I am choosing football because I would rather hang with my son.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It truly is a sad day in this country when I can not let my kids watch a presidential debate because the content may not be suitable for children Jesus H Christmas this is a sad time. I grew up watching them all every 4 years from age 12... Sad truly Sad

Your son actually cares about you. Good choice.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wise choice. This debate is a goddamn circus

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree with T2 -
they need less orange...
more skin -
Guns Up!